When you peep the MFGG forums and you remember ppl go on forums that don't use spells

God
[Image: michael-jordan-laugh.gif]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
Quote:MFGG3 is the third iteration of MFGG's mainsite. It is being developed by Guinea and HylianDev as an extension of phpBB
Smug
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
i wanna see hyliandev's comments

//HYAHHH
//SERRYA
//AYT-CHUH
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
Yeah ads would be a good thing

We probably have enough features now to do that big video advertisement
Spritanium
We need a good clickbait title for the video

Quote:GET POINTS FOR TROLLING | Minus World: The Forum of Forums
Spritanium
I want to make a really funny, sarcastic, bombastic "I don't know wtf I just watched but I like it" type of ad, where we hook people with nostalgia then include several sections to talk about our various features (the metagame, leveling up, spells, bosses, etc)

Anyone want to write a script? I'm sure I can do a great voiceover if so
Spritanium
A super effective thing would be to sponsor a popular YouTuber's video but we don't have that kind of money lol
T-man
truly they are cavemen
Fun With Despair
joined this damn forum just for spells and the spells page doesn't even fucking work it just throws an error at me
Pea
i didnt know you can good sh*t spells
Spritanium
It's a new feature Gabe forgot to announce
Spritanium
(Nov 13, 2016 at 6:07 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: joined this damn forum just for spells and the spells page doesn't even fucking work it just throws an error at me
What do you mean by the spells page and what error are you seeing?
T-man
(Nov 13, 2016 at 6:39 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It's a new feature Gabe forgot to announce

Minus World gets better every day.
Fun With Despair
(Nov 13, 2016 at 6:41 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Nov 13, 2016 at 6:07 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: joined this damn forum just for spells and the spells page doesn't even fucking work it just throws an error at me
What do you mean by the spells page and what error are you seeing?

Well, the little spell popup didn't work at all and basically just looked like a broken element, but upon trying it in something other than Opera, it works fine now.

The Active Spells page straight up doesn't work period though no matter what I do, throwing me a MySQL error.
T-man
(Nov 13, 2016 at 7:20 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Well, the little spell popup didn't work at all and basically just looked like a broken element, but upon trying it in something other than Opera, it works fine now.

That explains it. What's it like being apart of a userbase comprised of hundreds of people?

It's like the Minus World of web browsers.
Spritanium
Can you post the error?
Shroomguy
The minus world ad needs to be as meta as we all are
T-man
(Nov 15, 2016 at 2:20 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: oh god

can oracular write it

this would be cool but the desired effect is to get people to come here
Shroomguy
What's an mfgg anyway