What The Heck Is The Rationale Behind The Name "Pozza" Spells

God
How on EARHT is pizza ANYWHERE NEAR the middle of Salt and Sweet.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yoshin
Pizza is savory/umami which I would put in the middle of sweet and salty
T-man
Pizza is good
God
(Nov 11, 2016 at 11:54 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Pizza is savory/umami which I would put in the middle of sweet and salty

kinda bogus ass logic is this
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
rtsmarty
I think the rationale is that pepperoni is neither salty nor sweet
God
this is what happens when Weaboos discover the word Umami
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:00 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: this is what happens when Weaboos discover the word Umami
spritey you got some splainin to do!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:00 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: I think the rationale is that pepperoni is neither salty nor sweet

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle...tably-high
Yoshin
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:00 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: this is what happens when Weaboos discover the word Umami

Its the agreed upon term for savory though
God
saying savory is in between salty and sweet is like saying bananas are in between apples and oranges
God
if anyone posts a pic of a banana in between an apple and an orange I WILL DESTORY THEM
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:07 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: if anyone posts a pic of a banana in between an apple and an orange I WILL DESTORY THEM
fuck she predicted my shitpost
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:10 AM)wtl64 Wrote: i suggested it because it sounded good, there is literally no other reason
FOUND THE WEEB
T-man
I suppose bread would make more sense logically, but pepperoni/pizza is good too.
Yoshin
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:07 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: if anyone posts a pic of a banana in between an apple and an orange I WILL DESTORY THEM

God
yeah im not lyk calling for it to be changed or anything lol i just wanted to know the lore
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 12:13 AM)Yoshin Wrote:

I really, really like this image.
Mario
[deleted]