can we have each player's ping displayed in their post's user field?

God
whenever i'm footsying with other players i have to just guess if they're lagging or not, and it makes it difficult to connect with the BnBs. if we had ping displayed it would be much easier for players to set up high-value plays more often. Minus World is the only competitive game i know that doesn't show ping, it's really something we need to bring us up to speed with modern e-sports.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
when do we get our first major?
God
(Nov 14, 2016 at 10:27 PM)wtl64 Wrote: how would we measure ping?

we could send a small packet of information to the player's house and see how long it takes for them to mail it back
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
laggggggggggggggggggg
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
God
i would suggest that but last time i did it i got banned for 2 years
T-man
(Nov 14, 2016 at 11:45 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i would suggest that but last time i did it i got banned for 2 years

And you still came back

God, what a trooper.
Shroomguy
Where are our country flags???
God
it's not like i have a choice. the forum compells me to stay
Draku
(Nov 15, 2016 at 12:50 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: Where are our country flags???
Black Squirrel won't join the forum to moderate them
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Shroomguy
(Nov 15, 2016 at 12:54 AM)Draku Wrote: Black Squirrel won't join the forum to moderate them

Well even if he did join he'd have to be a Trial Member first...