SCREW YOU 14LEVEL SPELL CAP DOUCHEBAGS 50XP IS A LOT TO A LOW LEVEL :sniff:
Fun With Despair
we appreciate your donation
DrTapeworm
fat wario strikes again
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
There was talk about having negative events disabled at lv1

I think the probability of them appearing should be based on level. Same with positive events. So low levels will be more likely to get handouts and higher levels more likely to get robbed.

On the flipside with this recent discussion of high levels needing benefits level-locked events would be good to have too, like rare item drops only appearing above lv5 and quest level locks etc.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
AWFADragNaut
(Nov 17, 2016 at 8:31 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: we appreciate your donation

YOUUUU
Fun With Despair
(Nov 17, 2016 at 8:39 PM)Draku Wrote: There was talk about having negative events disabled at lv1

I think the probability of them appearing should be based on level. Same with positive events. So low levels will be more likely to get handouts and higher levels more likely to get robbed.

On the flipside with this recent discussion of high levels needing benefits level-locked events would be good to have too, like rare item drops only appearing above lv5 and quest level locks etc.

This is a good idea, actually.

Memes aside, being robbed at level 1 would probably suck ass, and I just found 25 exp like twice in an hour, which is so useless it's laughable. Level specialized events would be cool.
AWFADragNaut
(Nov 17, 2016 at 8:39 PM)Draku Wrote: There was talk about having negative events disabled at lv1

I think that makes sense, it would suck to be a new user and then lose half of your xp right out the gate. I like those ideas. That being said, I think that they shouldn't not appear at all. It would be strange to have new users just recieve nothing but handouts without a loss and then once they reach a certain level then suffer losses. I like the idea of "weening" a player.
T-man
This board used to be safe.
AWFADragNaut
(Nov 17, 2016 at 9:05 PM)T-man Wrote: This board used to be safe.

I blame those gosh darned immigrants
God
""""Sometimes in life, you just have to accept it when EXP gets taken away from you unjustly" - Benjamin Franklyn" - Joe Biden" - OracularRELOADED" - OracularRELOADED
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
"""""Sometimes in life, you just have to accept it when EXP gets taken away from you unjustly" - Benjamin Franklyn" - Joe Biden" - OracularRELOADED" - OracularRELOADED " - Elyk
Agastya
implement the salt mines so new users that are EXTREMELY unlucky get the true MW experience
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦