Fun With Despair
and then literally the fourth post in the first thread I looked at was Onpon going on about what psychotic shit he tended to go on about

I feel defiled.
T-man
I'm so sorry
Spritanium
Mario Fan Game Gallery?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 19, 2016 at 4:41 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Mario Fan Game Gallery?
Mario Fuck God Gpleasekillme
Pea
many farts go green #greengarrisonrepresent
Yoshin
I also went on MFGG today.
Rant:
Fun With Despair
jesus christ, vinny uploaded that?

it looks like Yoshi vs. Windows came back from the dead and made the sprite selection even worse
T-man
(Nov 19, 2016 at 4:51 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I also went on MFGG today.
Rant:

so long as there are 12 year olds mfgg will live on
Draku
(Nov 19, 2016 at 4:51 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Don't get me started on fangames. Vinny himself uploaded this, maybe the gameplay is fun but even in the preview screenshot there's ton of clashing sprites and irregular pixel size(never do this).
>You're right that Cheerwine Deluxe 3 harkens back to an earlier era of fangaming. Most of the concepts date back to early 2012
son i think that game looks like a time machine to much earlier than that
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
2012 holy shit

That would've looked dated for a fangame in 2005
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
maybe this is why nintendo doesn't kill them
[Image: dinogunz.png]
ProtoTroid-13
I...Have no words. I've only gone to the forum recently and didn't post anywhere but in my own thread. I didn't realize how far MFGG had fallen.
T-man
(Nov 19, 2016 at 6:36 PM)ProtoTroid-13 Wrote: I...Have no words. I've only gone to the forum recently and didn't post anywhere but in my own thread. I didn't realize how far MFGG had fallen.
we gained their power
Shedinja
yall need to stop bitching about mfgg and START TALKING ABOUT M A R I O F A N G A M E S dammit
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Draku
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:41 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2016 at 7:20 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2016 at 6:36 PM)ProtoTroid-13 Wrote: I...Have no words. I've only gone to the forum recently and didn't post anywhere but in my own thread. I didn't realize how far MFGG had fallen.
we gained their power

...And what was their power exactly? Other than rehashing content, that is.
their power
Fun With Despair
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:34 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Original Character Do Not Steal, The Game:

http://www.mfgg.net/?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=33331
disregarding the fact that it's a fucking onpon game, which is a whole other festering can of worms im not gonna touch, isn't it in the fucking rules that your fangame had to not have some shitty OC as the playable character and actually had to have MARIO CHARACTERS playable?

jesus christ, let me crack open RPG Maker over here and make Super Wabowser RPG, that'll be a fuckin hit for sure after seeing some of this horse shit
Draku
brb submitting my mario fangame in which you can get one-up mushrooms and fire flowers but otherwise play as master chief and kill octoroks
Fun With Despair
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:47 AM)G-Cat Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:45 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: I think the rules have always been lax on it, like as long as something from Mario is in your game, unless it's absolutely unplayable they don't give a shit.
as official qc rep i can inform you all that this is a load of horseshit
you could have stopped this.
Draku
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:49 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Also see my own game submission from years ago for additional reference:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...=2&id=1602
what the fuck is this
Fun With Despair
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:49 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Also see my own game submission from years ago for additional reference:

http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...=2&id=1602
[Image: afamKh7.png]
as always, delmore laying down the real shit