T-man
[Image: ET11lVc.png]

we got an empty space in the roster, what are we missing?
Agastya
wacko, the only good thing to come out of psoworld

[Image: KzL3k05.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
rtsmarty
:deer:
Yoshin
:bobross:
Or the emoticon from the imgspoiler code
[Image: spoilrs.png]
Spritanium
I was gonna do an animated sleeping/snoring one
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
just browse /v/ for like five minutes and then grab whatever meme you see first

that's what around half already are
Shroomguy
We need one for the face you make right after you take a good shit
Draku
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:45 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: just browse /v/ for like five minutes and then grab whatever meme you see first

you best not be insulting the memeojis brother
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 19, 2016 at 7:33 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:45 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: just browse /v/ for like five minutes and then grab whatever meme you see first

you best not be insulting the memeojis brother

Carrot
Shedinja
all I know is that Cool needs to be animated for old times sake
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
DrTapeworm
replace svh with the grey version for a few days and see how people react
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
:gonk: from GaiaOnline
God
(Nov 19, 2016 at 6:23 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: We need one for the face you make right after you take a good shit

Yaranaika
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Fun With Despair
(Nov 19, 2016 at 10:55 PM)zelma Wrote: my dick

that spells really adds some accuracy to how I imagine an emoji based on your dick would look
imagine your mom having fun with my despair too then son
jp shes a lovely lady
plz dont curve me zetsubo sensei
Fun With Despair
(Nov 20, 2016 at 12:01 AM)zelma Wrote: plz dont curve me zetsubo sensei
nah man, it's cool.

actually you've inspired me. from now on i think I've decided to dedicate my life to a far more noble pursuit. I'm done with shitposting, I've decided to use my life to contribute to the research and prevention of autism in children. Hopefully a cure. Not for my own personal gain, but because one day, when I'm an old man, frail, dying, and reflecting on my life, I'd like to lie comfortable on my deathbed knowing that future generations won't have to deal with the horrors it brings. No more will families be torn apart, no more will lives be ruined and wasted.

But most of all, far in the future, I dream of a world where someone can make a post on a forum just like this one. And the person making that post can also be at peace, knowing that some autist won't reply to their post making a "your mom" joke above the age of 8.
So since you're being so generous and dedicating your life to a greater cause, I too feel inspired and have decided to find a cure for a major problem arising in young men

It's a new symptom called " Bitchassness syndrome" and you Mr. Despair, have a huge case of it. There's meds and subscriptions available for it but I feel you're above all that so let me in on a secret. There's actually another NATURAL cure for it approved by very highly intelligent scientist/researchers! Follow these steps and you should be gucci

1.) Get your head out of your ass
- Not only will that solve your bitchassness syndrome but it will also cure your shitposting habits.(despite it's major contribution with your metagame success; this actually not a good a good thing for life)
2.) Spend less time on 4chan( or maybe just /v/)
-Researchers have found that when you spend a lot of time at that place, not only does your chances of getting pussy decrease, but your bitchassness actually gets worse. You'll end up visiting other communities, talking shit, etc. assuming the role of the "big bad shitposter" but really you're just a bitch.
3.) Eat your fruits and vegetabes, and don't forget exercise!
-Different from the doritos and funyuns you're used to eating; fruits and vegetables actually clear up your mental! Couple that up with exercise and before long; you won't need to act like a big guy on minus world moe! You'll have the self-validation, confidence and energy to get up; go outside and maybe get your own real life Junko Enoshima! Because let's be real; bitches like to hug monokumas in the game but irl???? idk
4.) Pray to your lord and savior; Zelma
-Because hey; good might not forgive you for your bitchassness but Zelma always will

let me know if this helps!!!

when i said good i meant god!!!