ProtoTroid-13
So has anyone here ever watched Wakfu? I've tried to discuss it before, but no one ever seems to care. Sad, really.

Nonetheless, it's getting a third season next year!
I mean, I won't post the teaser for it for the sake of avoiding spoilers, but...
Spoiler:
The Season 1 opening is cool, too.

It's just an exciting show that I'm disappointed a lot of people haven't watched it, or won't give it a chance.
Yoshin

>tfw you can watch Wakfu without subs

Also Wakfu/Dofus is a great series, would recommend to anyone
Fun With Despair
i watched the first season or arc or whatever because the villain was tragic and cool

couldn't really be fucked to care after they beat him and replaced him with a shitty edgelord. shame, too.
Yoshin
Oh yeah before I forget to say Amalia > Eva

(Nov 21, 2016 at 2:58 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: i watched the first season or arc or whatever because the villain was tragic and cool

couldn't really be fucked to care after they beat him and replaced him with a shitty edgelord. shame, too.

It gets better
ProtoTroid-13
I wouldn't call Qilby an edgelord. Not as cool or sympathetic as Nox, sure, but an edgelord?

Spoiler:
ProtoTroid-13
(Nov 21, 2016 at 2:58 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: i watched the first season or arc or whatever because the villain was tragic and cool

(Nov 22, 2016 at 4:24 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Was pretty fun to watch, and the style is pretty cool. Good to see it gets a continuation.

...On the subject of both things (tragic villain and said continuation)...
Lots of Spoilers: