Mario
[deleted]
sealelement
if i win do i get a sick flaming skull gif avtar
100% pure gamer 100%
Two_Finger
wow we have a real nick cage here
T-man
Rally is an EXP multiplier on all incoming EXP. You can temporarily increase it by spellcasting.
sealelement
(Nov 23, 2016 at 5:52 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: wow we have a real nick cage here

for you
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
(Nov 23, 2016 at 5:55 AM)T-man Wrote: Rally is an EXP multiplier on all incoming EXP. You can temporarily increase it by spellcasting.
This except it no longer applies to knockback from spells (although I definitely miss it)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
(Nov 23, 2016 at 10:59 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2016 at 5:55 AM)T-man Wrote: Rally is an EXP multiplier on all incoming EXP. You can temporarily increase it by spellcasting.
This except it no longer applies to knockback from spells (although I definitely miss it)

this is a good example of 'this is why we can't have mice things'
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
I think that rally should never dip below 1x regardless of level.

The decay rate is so high right now for high levels that with the spell cap it's hard to even get it over 1x for a usable amount of time.
Spritanium
(Nov 23, 2016 at 6:33 PM)Elyk Wrote: I think that rally should never dip below 1x regardless of level.

The decay rate is so high right now for high levels that with the spell cap it's hard to even get it over 1x for a usable amount of time.
I think we should just increase the old money cutoff to level 8. There's definitely a reason for sub-1.00 rallies at higher levels
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
I don't think rally should go sub 1 ever