Two_Finger
yeah except orion would just absorb it over and over and then one day just burst
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:08 AM)wtl64 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:06 AM)Puddin Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 3:58 AM)Kazaam Wrote: nice save dude https://minus.world/member.php?action=pr...d=87#about
http://wiki.mfgg.net/index.php?title=Fiddy_Three

it's not polite to take off a masked poster's mask
Oops I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret Blank
Beako
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:31 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: never ever take anything i say seriously

i don't even think i'm a real person

SAME
Beako
but probably for different reasons i'm just waiting until things snowball until my entire personality collapses and people forever dismiss me nothing more than a storyteller Welp
kaZaam
idk i dont rly feel too dumb for not knowing an oldbie's steam name but its p fuckin funny how quickly like eberyone corrected me abt it
Draku
There's definitely a whole lot more salt and passive aggressiveness around than people will ever admit to, but it's not like I'm not guilty of getting upset at times myself.

I'm actually somewhat glad that it's becoming more accepted to be Real and not just have everything remotely hostile be reported and silenced, honestly.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Two_Finger
we take dupes super seriously here at Minus World ™
Beako
we can go back and forth forever with "well i knew YOU were joking too" kazzam but you'll never know if i'm anything more than an AI program

i mean i've posted pics but maybe there's a human behind the pics and an AI program making all my posts

really makes you think
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:03 AM)Kazaam Wrote: idk i dont rly feel too dumb for not knowing an oldbie's steam name but its p fuckin funny how quickly like eberyone corrected me abt it
I thought it was a dupe back when the threads were initially posted until Kyle told me who it actually was, if I recall

but I wouldn't seem smart unless I pointed it out with a link to make it seem like it was common knowledge now would I???
Aidan
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:06 AM)Draku Wrote: There's definitely a whole lot more salt and passive aggressiveness around than people will ever admit to, but it's not like I'm not guilty of getting upset at times myself.

i'm salty that my 2f joke didn't land
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:07 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:03 AM)Kazaam Wrote: idk i dont rly feel too dumb for not knowing an oldbie's steam name but its p fuckin funny how quickly like eberyone corrected me abt it
I thought it was a dupe back when the threads were initially posted until Kyle told me who it actually was, if I recall

but I wouldn't seem smart unless I pointed it out with a link to make it seem like it was common knowledge now would I???

lol i prob wouldve done the same thing tbh
Two_Finger
yeah I kinda wanted to see where people would take it
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:03 AM)Puddin Wrote: but probably for different reasons i'm just waiting until things snowball until my entire personality collapses and people forever dismiss me nothing more than a storyteller Welp
I'm mentally ill, spend 14 hours a day sleeping, and need to consume like a thousand milligrams of caffeine to actually do anything because otherwise i just either fall back asleep or become completely emotionless and only deriving pleasure from fucking with people on the internet

life is weird
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:11 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:03 AM)Puddin Wrote: but probably for different reasons i'm just waiting until things snowball until my entire personality collapses and people forever dismiss me nothing more than a storyteller Welp
I'm mentally ill, spend 14 hours a day sleeping, and need to consume like a thousand milligrams of caffeine to actually do anything because otherwise i just either fall back asleep or become completely emotionless and only deriving pleasure from fucking with people on the internet

life is weird
move around
Fun With Despair
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:13 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:11 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:

life is weird
move around
I do move around. After I pump myself full of caffeine I move around like a motherfucker

there's just nothing to fucking do so it gets boring fast as shit
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 5:14 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I do move around. After I pump myself full of caffeine I move around like a motherfucker

there's just nothing to fucking do so it gets boring fast as shit
that contributes to your crash though

i'm talking you don't need caffeine nearly as much if you just get yourself moving about before you have any of the stuff
kaZaam
actually move around