T-man
What are you thankful for, MW?

I'm thankful for my family and my pupper, I'm thankful that Minus World got gud, and I'm thankful for sweet lady Mary Jane.
Pea
thanks
Spritanium
(Nov 24, 2016 at 1:13 PM)T-man Wrote: pupper
NOT YOU TOO
Spritanium
I swear to god if that becomes the new dictionary word for dog I'm moving to mars
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
[Image: WKmRuhj.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
@Spritanium I read your post and my nose started to bleed

Pupper is a great word my man
Beako
BTW I'm at my Dad's place. He's already starting the turkey and it's not even 9:30 AM!
Fun With Despair
I'm thankful for my eventual death
Yoshin
Thanksgiving was last month
Silly Minus World
T-man
Not in canon America
God

>canon America

"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
There is only one True America
Spritanium
I'm thankful to live in a country where we can make a holiday out of duping indigenous peoples
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
thanksgiving is really about denial, as it turns out (denial and racist uncles)
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Thankful for all the good lessons, good people and good vibes in my life! Here's to a whole lot more! Hope you guys had a good one!
T-man
(Nov 25, 2016 at 6:10 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: This morning after work they still had some video games from Black Friday Thursday so I picked up Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank for PS4 for $15 each. Can't complain about that.
Those are fantastic games for an even more fantastic price. I enjoyed Ratchet and Clank immensely. I don't play Bloodborne very much because I typically play games to relax, but it's definitely a very challenging experience that'll make you clench your anus.

Thread Tags

thanksgiving