New spell idea: Interdimensional Time Warp

God
Japanese name: I・D・時間転移
Cost: 1000 + 1 exp for each character
Additional knockback: +R1.25
  • Removes post from the topic and sends it to the Mirror Forum. All users have a 1 in 100000 chance of being redirected to a mysterious page that displays only that post. The Good Sh*t button is replaced with a "Send That Sh*t Back To The Minus World" button, which, if pressed, returns the post to its original topic. The post is given a unique glow and the Good Sh*t button is replaced with a Cosmic Sh*t button that has an engraving that expresses gratitude to the player who retrieved the post from the Mirror Forum.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
Honestly this would be funny as fuck but I kind of prefer the concept of a post just being sent into another thread instead

Maybe if the chances of visiting the Mirror Forum were higher.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I really like the idea and I think it could be interchanged with Post Hunters (my idea for a spell where you steal a post, hide it in another thread, and leave a clue) between seasons
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
oooh i like the idea of Spell rotation between seasons
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: oooh i like the idea of Spell rotation between seasons
That's planned yeah.

Also what if the chance for this started out as low as stated in the OP but the removed post left behind a warphole marker and there was a button to Create And Search And Rescue Team that when pressed by individual members increased the chances
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
have the background be some psychedelic mode 7 gradient with ambient wind blowing sfx on loop as well
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
God
also the idea of introducing Rally knockback got me thinking about how we could also have other Rally requirements for certain spells. maybe you can only cast some spells if you have a Rally of less than 0.8 or a Rally above 3. maybe some Spells only work or work more effectively on players who have high Rallies. maybe some Spells actually cost Rally instead of giving you Rally. lots of things that could work here.
God
(Nov 25, 2016 at 12:24 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: oooh i like the idea of Spell rotation between seasons
That's planned yeah.

Also what if the chance for this started out as low as stated in the OP but the removed post left behind a warphole marker and there was a button to Create And Search And Rescue Team that when pressed by individual members increased the chances

LOL

maybe it costs like 1EXP per click and it increases the odds by 1 each time or something.
Spritanium
I think it's more mysterious if the post just vanishes lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]