ProtoTroid-13
I keep being alerted that my anti-virus program is blocking a malicious website on basically every page on the forum, except, curiously, for the Help section...Something from the domain, a.pomf.cat.
Two_Finger
that'd be from a user's avatar or sig image then
you could probably block the domain if you're worried but tbh it's likely a false positive
Yoshin
pomf.cat is just a file uploading service, its no more malicious then any other.
And yeah its a big false positive
Draku
(Nov 25, 2016 at 3:28 AM)ProtoTroid-13 Wrote: a.pomf.cat.
Not malicious in the slightest, it's a false positive like others have said.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Yeah afaik you can only host images on pomf.cat so there shouldn't be anything malicious on it at all. What draconian antivirus are you using? If it's McAfee then that makes sense
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
no you can upload any file to pomf, but malicious ones get taken down almost immediately
ProtoTroid-13
I see. It seems to be gone now, though.

(Nov 25, 2016 at 3:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah afaik you can only host images on pomf.cat so there shouldn't be anything malicious on it at all. What draconian antivirus are you using? If it's McAfee then that makes sense
Malwarebytes. It tends to be pretty accurate though, so I don't know why it'd be calling something malicious if it isn't. False positive, like you guys said, I guess.