should i go to sleep or keep studying

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Aidan
there's no good way to remember trig identities
just write them out a lot and when the test starts write them on the back of the first page before you forget them all
Elyk
sohcahtoa
Aidan
(Nov 25, 2016 at 6:59 PM)zelma Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2016 at 4:28 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: there's no good way to remember trig identities
just write them out a lot and when the test starts write them on the back of the first page before you forget them all

Kind of ridiculous since we're expected to memorize the double angle, even odd, power reducing, quotient and pythagorean identities. So you're suggesting to just write them over and over a long with doing the actual problems for practice?

basically yes
there's no consistent pattern and they don't lend themselves well to mnemonics or anything. if your teacher isn't giving you the formulas you just need to memorize them, at least until the test ends.
i wrote them out on flash cards, name on front side, formula on back, and just flipped through them whenever i had free time
God
if u tattooed a cheatsheet onto your wrist would that make you unable to participate in exams?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
They'd probably make you cover it up or something? Idk if anyone's ever gone through the trouble
[Image: supercorrect.png]