Aidan
[Image: JS5Z66P.png]
jesus fuck it hurts
Mario
InvisionFree Mode Activated
Agastya
if you get to level 10 while keeping your rally above 1.00 during the second loop you get to fight hibachi at the end
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Aidan
not gonna happen i bombspam everything
Spritanium
hey nmp if you don't use the perfect default theme Just Right
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
Diet Minus World isn't so bad imo. Depends on the time of day for me really. The only skin I don't occasionally switch to is Go Green because I like the novelty of the Garrison being the only green board.
Aidan
(Nov 26, 2016 at 2:43 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: Diet Minus World isn't so bad imo. Depends on the time of day for me really.

yeah i love those complimentary colors light blue and red
Spritanium
How do you guys use Google? Turn a light on or you'll be blind before 30.

But seriously if anyone wants to adjust the theme colors for Diet (color_override.css) then go ahead
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
The color choices in generall are pretty bad (unlike the masterful picks we have on the default theme), but the big issue is contrast. I guess the type of people who like light themes like low contrast though? I got into a big forum argument on a forum dedicated to making skins for forums with the owner because they had this horrendous light theme that had like light gray text on white- how the fuck could ANYONE read that shit??? but they didn't budge at all at any criticism.

It's just the shittiest design trend of all time, low contrast thin text that no one can fucking read. go to hell designers
Mario
WHO THE FUCK REACTED WITH THE "NO" REACTION. I WILL FIND YOU, OR I'LL TRY TO BUT I'LL BE UNABLE TO BECAUSE OF LOW CONTRAST AND THIN TEXT