Draku
See, Uniju gets it. You have to think about Overwatch's character design and how there's a ton of abilities that act as a shield for you as well as others nearby. If you only have to be at a choke for a brief instant before it leads to a safe side path, there's no problem.

And yes, there are a TON of little things on the maps that are hidden away. People are starting to wise up to the Volskaya flank but the Anubis windows, the sheer amount of bullshit you can pull on Numbani, and much more will still catch the average player off guard.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
pretty much my thoughts exactly, once i stopped expecting it to be like tf2 i was able to appreciate it for what it is
God
been tannin up as post-buff zenyatta, he's peng af rn
God
cool summer games update, shame i won't be able to play it for two weeks as i don't have access to my ps4 atm :(
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
It's okay, Overwatch is more like OverDDoS atm
God
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comme...de_hidden/

looks like a new ARG has started
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
I don't really mind the lack of a story mode, they've got their hands plenty full with making new heroes and maps.
God
so what loot box goodies did people get from the Sumemr Games? i bit the bullet and went halves on 11 boxes with me and my brother in the hope of getting that sweet British Tracer skin. alas, we ended up with Russian Zarya (which i can't complain with). i also got Swiss Mercy through levelling up which looks super nice.
T-man
I got the shitty orange Tracer and American McCree. Too bad I never play him...
Draku
i unboxed one of the brasil lucio skins twice and got zarya's too. none of the others, only other intriguing thing i unboxed in the period was the highlight intro for lucio that will never play except from boofs
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Uniju
I got union jack Tracer so I'm happy.
[Image: EGgSeqj.jpg]
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
T-man
Free Weekend for Consolefriends

[Image: 14222094_662282830596195_617186121065730...e=5847393B]
🍆 Lover
The update is out now. Eichenwald is a pretty cool map, Reinhardt's new skin is fucking rad and the new emotes, especially Junkrat's sit one, are Just Right .
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
God
hnnnnngh season 2 isn't out for ps4 yet
T-man
(Sep 2, 2016 at 12:33 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: hnnnnngh season 2 isn't out for ps4 yet

The PS4 updates usually aren't too far behind.

[Image: iecdnPR.gif]

Edit: Oh wait, it might be here.
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
I haven't had time to play much lately, but definitely looking forward to getting back in to it! I have greatly enjoyed D.Va since her buff, making her even more fun to play now!

Love,
Renzo Kukenson
Stirling
Robbydude was complaining on twitter about Season 2's start (it might be his ELO range) being filled with premades and raging asses that would nitpick every little thing instead of trying to win. Anyone else experienced this? I play League [top 9% baby and going for that top 1%], so I was glad with my Overwatch experience being very friendly and cooperative and I don't want that to go away.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
God
@"StirlADrei" i play on console where no-one ever talks, so i don't really know. from what i gather on the overwatch forums, i can imagine that there are a lot of players like that on PC

PS: if anyone plays on PS4 and wants to play some duo que i'm down (i'm Platinum rank)
mit
from my experiences overwatch is fun but it's broken as hell, and playing characters that aren't ridiculous makes it kinda miserable at times. there's a lot of shitty balance things that make a handful of characters seem really broken in comparison to others, like how roadhog's hook is the fucking size of soldier 76 or how obnoxious mei is in general.

actually speaking of mei i keep thinking about how they could change her to be more well rounded. like her ice spray could have healing properties for allies, giving them shield health that slowly chips away (basically a much worse version of lucio's ult for individual allies) and making it not do damage to enemies since i think slowing and eventually freezing them is enough, especially when she has what is essentially a baby sniper rifle. on that note i would give the ice shard an arc like torb's gun if it doesn't already, that makes a bit of sense. it feels like too many characters can snipe without being snipers. i guess basically make her a support in that case, it feels more natural (especially for her character)
GRIMglamfire
honestly a lot of the things u outline in overwatch i think are because of people fundamentally not used to classic fps damage. unless u were a sniper in tf2 headshots weren't generally fatal and the fact that overwatch adheres to headshot damage with all of its weapons and the general low character health (besides ana) give u situations like what you outline with mei. i think
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]

Thread Tags

vidya