T-man
sombra 4 consoleplebs when?
Draku
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:51 AM)T-man Wrote: sombra 4 consoleplebs when?
next time PSN gets hacked you'll know
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Nov 11, 2016 at 1:01 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:51 AM)T-man Wrote: sombra 4 consoleplebs when?
next time PSN gets hacked you'll know
fucking savage
God
yeah now that the devs have said that changes to the game are gonna stay in the PTR for longer, us consoleplebs have to wait even more for things like this :(
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
AWFADragNaut
Quick question, is the game on PC likely to go down in price anytime soon? Weekend Deals or event sales anything like that?

Im going to buy the game but don't want to jump the gun. Paid for Doom at full price and it was 40% off a few weeks later (Not like that extra 40% wasnt well worth it mind you) and I'd prefer not to let that happen again
T-man
@AWFADragNaut Considering it's immense popularity, I wouldn't hold my breath for a discount anytime in the near future. There's a free weekend coming up for all platforms from the 18th to the 21st. I'd say it's definitely worth 40 or even 60 bucks, but you can hold out 'till then and decide for yourself.
God
i caugt wind that sombra is rolling out on console on the off-season which starts at the end of the month i believe
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Fun With Despair
(Nov 13, 2016 at 12:25 PM)wtl64 Wrote: Blizzard games are similar to Nintendo games in that they retain their price for a long time pretty much. Even the original StarCraft is still $15 and that's like 18 years old

They also go on sale every five minutes though. Fucking WoW, SC2, and the rest besides OW have semi-frequently ridiculous sales.
Worth purchasing if I'm all interested in doing is looking at Tracer's ass?
T-man
(Nov 14, 2016 at 6:57 AM)zelma Wrote: Worth purchasing if I'm all interested in doing is looking at Tracer's ass?
>not worshiping the superior posterior

[Image: MEISBUTT.png]

smh tbh
God
just prestiged so im not going to play the game until the inevitable christmas seasonal event comes around
T-man
That's wise. I'm at 42 with one star so I need to rise 58 levels before then.

Mother of God.
T-man
10 gigglebyte update live on PS4

if it's not somber i dont know what it could be
T-man
Sombra and the new arcade mode are fucking sweet! Arcade mode in particular was a surprisingly good addition, the game modes are actually really great for fast-paced action.
Tenebrae
(Nov 14, 2016 at 8:04 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: just prestiged so im not going to play the game until the inevitable christmas seasonal event comes around

They just changed the way it works. If I understand correctly, levels are base-100 now keep the 14-100 scaling. No rapid advancement at low levels after prestige.
T-man
(Nov 16, 2016 at 2:41 AM)Tenebrae Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2016 at 8:04 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: just prestiged so im not going to play the game until the inevitable christmas seasonal event comes around

They just changed the way it works. If I understand correctly, levels are base-100 now keep the 14-100 scaling. No rapid advancement at low levels after prestige.

That's fucking awful. Guess Blizzard is struggling and really needs that loot box money. Obviously not, fuck Blizzard.
God
(Nov 16, 2016 at 2:41 AM)Tenebrae Wrote:

awww. oh well, fair enough. a lot of people were doing the sort of thing that i was planning on doing for the previous events. i guess it makes sense from the perspective of wanting people to not stop playing the game over things like this. it just turned out that i was gonna be super busy up until mid-december, so it would have been convenient.
CHESHIRE ☯
I've avoided this thread up until now since I've only ever played on my friends account.
I finally got the game for myself last weekend, though.

So ADD me, dammit.

MidoriMelon#1724

...no seriously add me, I have like 40-something friends that play, and only 2 of them have added me.
Fun With Despair
fucking game needs more content

TF2 was kept alive solely by community content, servers (even mechabowser's abhorrent scam ones), maps and a whole fuck load of different play styles for each guy

overwatch has a bunch more guys than TF2 but half of them are shit boring and have no variation, only a few good maps, and no community shit so after like five games I get bored as fuck again until the next major event or content update

Thread Tags

vidya