- super mario sunshine is cool; but half of the praise is from hipster fgts
- same as above but for majoras mask
- on that subject; a link to the past is really boring.
- the only bad entry in fire emblem is conquest/birthright
- really want a apollo justice 2. phoenix shouldve retired after aj1
- GTA san andreas IS the best gta; but vice city is the best too.
- Daisy is the best princess
Two_Finger
yeah alttp is kinda eh
kaZaam
wtf lttp is like easily top 5 all time for me. same w oracle of seasons n i feel like nobody gives a shit abt it fsr. its fuckin tremendous

tbf yea i recall being kinda bored of lttp til i beat the first dark world dungeon. it all kinda comes together after that somehow
Two_Finger
the oracles are up there, right behind LA, for me but idk why but I just wasn't feeling lttp
kaZaam
i replayed it kinda recently and still loved it the same. the only thing thats fuckin just bullshit abt it is getting into that thief hideout place. its like the vaguest shit ever but you still feel like an idiot when you figure it out lmao
Aidan
yeah going back to phoenix seems like a real cop out after concluding his story in the other games
plus apollo was juuuust getting established by the end of his game. it's like he never really got a shot
T-man
windwaker is the best zeld stylistically, tonally, and mechanically

it was a better direction for the series than muh generic adult fantasy

it's really easy but the combat is satisfying as hell
Two_Finger
that reminds me
what if I said I liked WW and TP's tone and story telling equally???
both have their issues
tp's art style aged like dog shit though
kaZaam
(Nov 26, 2016 at 6:22 AM)T-man Wrote: windwaker is the best zeld stylistically, tonally, and mechanically

it was a better direction for the series than muh generic adult fantasy

it's really easy but the combat is satisfying as hell

hoe is this controversial eberyone sucks windwakers dick cus It's Cute or something
kaZaam
im moer patient w twilight prince cause fuckign nobody likes it lmao

its like the only zelda game where the theme is kinda consistent n not just slapped on for the part where you fight ganon. gameplays a mess tho ya
Spritanium
GTA5 is the best GTA because the graphics are good, the controls are good, and I play these games to drive around beautiful environments committing stupid crimes
Spritanium
TF2 was never as much fun as L4D, people took it too seriously and it eventually became a parody of itself (that last part definitely isn't unheard of though)
Spritanium
And finally Super Mario Sunshine is the best Mario game of all time. Never since has Nintendo tried so hard to deliver such a focused, interesting, creative product. Super Mario World is second.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
i think super mario 64 is as much a mario game as skylanders is a spyro game

i think tf2 is a better game than overwatch
Yrrzy
hey its an unpopular opinion thats why its here
Yrrzy
who comes into an unpopular opinions thread to judge people smh
Spritanium
Super Mario 64 is a better game than any of the 2D Marios except SMW Happy
Spritanium
Super Mario Bros 3, while fun enough, is derivative and entirely overrated. It's the most generic Mario title when played from a modern perspective.
Spritanium
Hoenn didn't have too much water, yeah there's lots of tentacools but that's what max repels are for
Spritanium
I 100% support the Call of Duty franchise. The games are all the same, but nonetheless they're delivering a product that their fanbase can get excited for. The people who complain about COD are a hundred times more annoying and easy to find than the people who enjoy it.
[Image: supercorrect.png]