How do I join a minus world clique

Shroomguy
All the cool kids are a part of secret clubs and I'm just here with The Outsiders and Others doing poogloo.
kaZaam
same
rtsmarty
well there's this thread that's recruiting for sae

the old guard is a notoriously hard group to get into and you probably need connections

or you can just join the irc cabal it's that simple
kaZaam
you should embrace it tho
T-man
You can be in my clique
Yrrzy
start a new clique
Shroomguy
Which faction has the best buffs? What's the most active one?
AWFADragNaut
We can start our own clique.

With blackjack.

And hookers.
God
(Nov 27, 2016 at 6:24 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: Which faction has the best buffs? What's the most active one?

SAE posters generally place highly on the MMR because the SAE offers training to all of its members.

the papertrail from the Lottobot account traces back to the IRC Cabal so they get a lot of funding from their rigged lotteries.

SAE members generally go for high-value plays at key points of the month, IRC Cabal sustain EX through circlejerk Good Sh*t/Spell boosting.

Both are as active as each other. I guess it just depends which sort of playstyle you want to go for.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
wow what the fuck i didnt cast that why did it cost me xp?
Yrrzy
i wanted to cast autocorrect but it applied size matters and undo gave me an error saying no spell matched what i wanted to undo

:(
AWFADragNaut
Aight, I've been gone for a few days and feel very out of the loop, when was this established, and how did I not know about this until now?
Yrrzy
im terribly sorry for my botched spellcast i am doing what i can to safely remove its effects
Shedinja
like literally man just b urself dude
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
God
(Nov 27, 2016 at 10:47 PM)Yrr Wrote: i wanted to cast autocorrect but it applied size matters and undo gave me an error saying no spell matched what i wanted to undo

:(

fkin rekt, you just activated my secret tek
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Agastya
what's a clique
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yrrzy
apparently theres nothing i can do besides editing the database directly, which i dont have access to

i feel like nature is telling me to swear off spells for real
Draku
this thread just assisted in resolving a number of spell/undo issues

ty @rtsmarty Uguu!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
rtsmarty
np
Aidan
(Nov 27, 2016 at 6:13 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: All the cool kids are a part of secret clubs

oh
i see
[Image: QkloYZl.jpg]