This forum is a constant reminder that I can never leave for an extended time period.

AWFADragNaut
I've been gone for 2 days and I feel I have missed so much.

I'm sorry papa minus I will never leave you again ;-;
Draku
don't forget

you're here forever
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
it's okay, the minus world superslam was recorded on vhs so you can re-watch it as many times as you like
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
we need a scribe of mw lore, that way when someone logs in they can get a LAST TIME ON MINUS WORLD with a recap of everything they missed
Draku
(Nov 28, 2016 at 2:50 AM)wtl64 Wrote: we need a scribe of mw lore, that way when someone logs in they can get a LAST TIME ON MINUS WORLD with a recap of everything they missed
companion NEXT TIME ON MINUS WORLD feature that pops up whenever you've read all current posts that randomly generates a situation, thus increasing the chances of someone actually setting it in motion
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
oh my god
T-man
I very much prefer this to the weeks between single posts.
AWFADragNaut
(Nov 28, 2016 at 2:54 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2016 at 2:50 AM)wtl64 Wrote: we need a scribe of mw lore, that way when someone logs in they can get a LAST TIME ON MINUS WORLD with a recap of everything they missed
companion NEXT TIME ON MINUS WORLD feature that pops up whenever you've read all current posts that randomly generates a situation, thus increasing the chances of someone actually setting it in motion

That sounds amazing

Could also pick the posts and threads based on popularity by way of number of posts, spellcasts, good shits etc so you can be assured that you haven't missed the best of the best while you were gone
T-man
i need this in my life
Mario
LAST TIME ON MINUS WORLD
Beako
(Nov 28, 2016 at 2:29 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: I've been gone for 2 days and I feel I have missed so much.

I'm sorry papa minus I will never leave you again ;-;
Minus World is more like a healthy vegetable than a harmful drug.
Mario
relevancy bump
Pedigree
(Nov 28, 2016 at 4:12 AM)Mario Wrote: LAST TIME ON MINUS WORLD

this embed broke

I wanna hear this Sad
AWFADragNaut
I lied.

But then I didn't.

So what was I really lying about?
Shadow the Hedgehog
Maybe you should post more
AWFADragNaut
I should, ive neglected this place, Ive missed out on about 5 months or what feels like 5 months anyway