Mario
just an idea:

- swam Mayhem Whereabouts with Treasured Pastimes
- swap life chat with green garrison

Seems like green garrison fits better in the mw, and life chat might fit better with the tp.

As far as the other change goes, there's been a lot of discussion lately as to the Importance of the mayhem. Well I think it plays a pretty important role in the forum, and shouldn't be disregarded. However, none of this stuff could exist without the forum underneath it, so the importance of that can't be tossed aside. If we don't have posts, spells are pretty useless. I'm thinking if we re-order the forum a bit and put a bit more emphasis about talking about video games and stuff the other areas will still stick around and we'll be better rounded off. I don't think there's a problem with the mayhem but we might be a bit unbalanced right now.
Draku
PPP has always been and always will be the most popular forum no matter where it's placed, i don't see a reason to try to move it and try to hurt that

life chat/garrison swap sounds good tho
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
i don't think moving the ppp will lose activity there (which I don't want anyway) but I think putting the other boards at top might encourage more posting there, or at least make those look more welcoming to jump into for newcomers
T-man
Seems good, but I doubt this will boost activity within the Green Garrison, although I did feel it was severely disadvantaged being at the bottom of the page so who knows.

Although I suspect I'm in the out group for not seeing the point of the GG in general.
Fun With Despair
(Nov 28, 2016 at 2:59 AM)T-man Wrote: Seems good, but I doubt this will boost activity within the Green Garrison, although I did feel it was severely disadvantaged being at the bottom of the page so who knows.

Although I suspect I'm in the out group for not seeing the point of the GG in general.
I'm with you actually.

GG is literally just the PPP with one rotating mod (which is pointless really) and slightly more weed threads. It really doesn't have a purpose outside of a barely meaningful gimmick
Mario
back on the old board when activity was totally dead there was some kind of weird joke where the admins added a bunch of different new forums, and for some reason when that was over kept the green garrison, so that carried over. I figured having a host might mix it up a bit more, but we'll see how that works out.
Draku
We added a bunch of forums as a joke but then some of them actually got decent activity so we kept them

Green Garrison is kind of dying out but I want to honor the Greenkeeper concept because I thought it was cool. People don't seem that invested in it though

JJD had a cool idea going but it was a bit complex and ambitious, plus Boss Battles happened right afterwards and all.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Yeah Life Chat should be below Arts
[Image: supercorrect.png]