Shroomguy
[Image: 9823-a-motor-boat-on-the-ocean-pv.jpg]

You've finally made it to your family's annual reunion, and some of you decided to hop on the boat for a crazy ride. The sun is warm, the drinks are cool, and everyone is having a good time. Your distant cousin, whom you haven't seen in several years, approaches you. He asks you to forgive him, but he doesn't really remember your name. "I've always been forgetful, but to be fair I haven't seen you in so long, heh. What was it again?"

NAME: Link
COMPANION: Ollie
INVENTORY: Fishing Rod, Watch, Clothes, Wallet(ID Card)
Aidan
the meanest and greenest name there is
"LINK"
Shroomguy
[Image: happya-man.jpg]

"Link! How could I forget? Totally great to see you again Link! You know me right? Hahaha, crazy cousin Ollie! So how about this boat eh? It's actually pretty big. We could check out the front area, head below deck for some drinks, or go say hi to Uncle Skip who's up at the wheel! Or whatever you wanna do, hahahahahahahahaha!"
Draku
let's go see uncle skip
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shroomguy
You brush shoulders with all the greats on the way to see Uncle Skip...as in your Great Aunt Janet, Great Gram, and your Cousin Isabelle. Cousin Isabelle looks somewhat surprised to see you and her brother hanging out, but you pay it little mind.

[Image: sea-captain-530.jpg]

Uncle Skip is an imposing man. You've known him your whole life, or rather, you've seen him, but you don't know a hell of a lot about the guy. He always likes to take people out on the boat during the family reunion though, and everyone always comes back a little different from when they came on. You and Ollie greet him, and he simply nods, focusing on keeping the boat on course.

"Hey Uncle Skip! What's the happs huh? See any whales out there?"

He ignores Ollie to speak with you.

"Ah Link, it's been a while. How're things? Tell me, do you remember when you were young? We used to go fishing all the time! Or was it bike riding? Hmm."

Well, what is it?
CHESHIRE ☯
Fishing like a real man
Fun With Despair
You stare incredulously back at Uncle Skip, worrying he might have gone senile at last. How could he forget about Bike-Fishing, your country's national pastime of choice?
Shroomguy
Uncle Skip recalls immediately. "Ah yes, Bicycle fishing. Or was it just fishing? Either way, we caught some damn fish, and that's what we're gonna do today. That's right buddy, your old Uncle Skip still has your old rod and reel...I can't remember for the life of me what happened to your bike though."

[Image: fishing-pole-free-images-at-clker-com-ve...lipart.png]

Your old fishing rod. Pristine. Powerful. At least, that's how you remember it anyway. You've also remembered that you're very good at storing things on your person. In your pockets you find your wallet (With ID Card inside). Your watch is on your wrist, and whatever clothes you happen to be wearing are on your person.

"So whaddya say Link? You wanna do some fishing?"

Ollie pipes up. "It sounds like fun! I'd tag along too!"
Draku
LETS GO FISHING
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shroomguy
(Dec 2, 2016 at 1:09 AM)Draku Wrote: LETS GO FISHING

Uncle Skip smiles. He never smiles. "Great. I'll set a course for the family's secret fishing spot. There's a couple stops we should make along the way. I know Grammy, well, my Grammy and your GREAT Grammy, wanted me to cruise over by the harbor...hmm, still, I'm itching to fish. Say, here's an idea...Ollie, you know how to drive the boat, why don't you take the wheel while me and Link catch up a bit? Here's the first mate's hat for ya!"

[Image: 386a43443d6fe772fbf02e47bcf07931?AccessK...oworigin=1]

With that, Skip leads you to the back of the boat. You pass by the Greats once again, they're gossiping about various subjects. You also see your cousin Isabelle look at you with that same confused look.

"What's up Link? You did say Hi to Great Gram right?"