2016 Nextgen November SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup

MetagameBot
DISCLAIMER: This post is never going to get finished, so I'll post whatever I had wrote before my life got Too Busy to dedicate lots of time to a mario message board. It will have content from Overpowered October SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup morphed into this one, so I'll post the real list at the end of the post. We hope you enjoy the much-anticpated Nextgen November MMR.[/b]

[Image: dhdPCFQ.png]

FAT WARIO: It's that time of the month folks, the Premier event of the whole Season, the SHADOW ADMINISTRATION ENTERTAINMENT PRO CIRCUIT MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUP. It's gonna be the greatest show we've ever had. Just listen to the crowd tonight. The excitement levels are through the roof!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY! What a show we have prepared for you tonight. But first, we gotta clear some air. I've been hearing a lot of bad rumours about this show recently, and I have something to get off my chest. *Ahem*

[fire]THE MMR IS NOT FAKE[/fire]

FAT WARIO: You tell it like it is Sean Jabroni. I've been in the industry for a very long time. And I know how much effort our fighters put in every month. The physical and emotional stress they subject themselves to. All for the fans' entertainment. And people wanna turn around and say it's fake? That our show is fixed? Every single time @LottoBot has chosen a member of the IRC Cabal as the winner of the lottery, and people wanna say that the MMR is fake. I just don't know what to say.

SEAN JABRONI: There is nothing to say, Fat Wario. We've just gotta forget about it and put on the BEST SHOW ON MINUS WORLD. OH BOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

FAT WARIO: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's start the countdown!

[Image: CgSMWby.png]

Two_Finger

FAT WARIO: Introducing our newest addition to the Pro Circuit, @Two_Finger!

SEAN JABRONI: Two_Finger got into a couple of entertaining beefs with Tier 1 SJWs @kaZaam and @"GrinchRELOADED". Sadly, Two_Finger failed to capitalise on some solid opportunities to follow up on his aggroing of these two players, choosing to do most of his disrespecting in the IRC.

FAT WARIO: As we all know, the MMR only ranks performances In The Ring and not in backstage areas such as the IRC. Perhaps Two_Finger might have better luck in the Lottery!

SEAN JABRONI: *laughs*

[Image: ihAbscP.png]

Kazaam

SEAN JABRONI: @kaZaam has put up another solid performance this month. And the endgame play against @Two_Finger that we've touched on was a great match that certainly sold some tickets.

FAT WARIO: It just goes to show that not every match has to end in bloodshed...

SEAN JABRONI: Rumour has it that Kazaam has now become a member of the IRC Cabal. Is this true, and if it is, how will it affect the meta?

FAT WARIO: Who knows, Sean Jabroni. Who knows.

[Image: pJCgZQn.png]

Mario

SEAN JABRONI: Mario has bounced back from a tough month where he failed to place in the top 10 with the kind of performance we're used to seeing from him.

FAT WARIO: The MMR isn't like how it used to be, the roster is so strong now that it's not just GrinchRELOADED and Mario in a league of their own fighting for first and second place constantly. Having said that, I agree that Mario was certainly a star player this month. One of his highlights was when he finished off a devastating combo with a noshow of @Fun With Despair 's paragraph in Cdiplayer's topic. That combo was also the first time the SALT-CAM was activated this MMR.

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 9pTzEUN.png]

Cdiplayer

SEAN JABRONI: It's @Cdiplayer's first time on the roster in a good while!

FAT WARIO: Cdiplayer only drops in every now and then, but when he does, he always gets a good reception. He's also by my measure the only player that can actually hold up against the SJW playstyle that's always been a go-to favourite for the Tier 1 players. He showcased a very successful turtle playstyle against @"GrinchRELOADED"'s notorious SJW rushdown tek in the most popular Life Chat topic to date. Usually, the SJW rushdown tek baits players into over-extending their footsies, but Cdiplayer didn't fall for the telltale frametraps and blocked both GrinchRELOADED's and @Mario 's mixups impeccably throughout the match.

SEAN JABRONI: It was a real masterclass in defensive gameplay. Speaking of Tier 1 players, did you know that five of the top six strongest seeds on the All Time Championship Table all use different variations of the SJW toolkit? Really makes you think...

[Image: J1wISGR.png]

BlasterMaster

SEAN JABRONI: Coming in at number six is @"BlasterMaster" !

FAT WARIO: What an incredible performance by BlasterMaster. He was strong throughout but he really came into his own in the endgame. He must have improved his GS/P ratio a decent amount this month.

SEAN JABRONI: I'll say. Usually @T-man is the strongest player in the Jokes playstyle, but recently BM has been stepping up the humour and this month he just blew the competition out of the water. If T-Man doesn't watch out, BM will certainly overtake him in the All Time Leaderboard in the next few MMRs.

FAT WARIO: But he also contributed a lot to some of the important threads of the month. Knowing when to drop a high-value post amidst a beef is a difficult skill, and BM deserves credit for getting right down to business and exploiting his toolkit to the best of his capabilities.

[Image: CyVCjEd.png]

JoshJDubya

SEAN JABRONI: Wow, JJD is really getting back into the swing of things.

FAT WARIO: He's definitely gaining some notoriety as a viable Flex Heel these days. There were lots of instances where he salted some strong players, particularly @"G-cat" and @"zelma" .

SEAN JABRONI: But also his ongoing beef with @"Beako" was excellent. And he salted the rest of the IRC Cabal with his ingenious anti-Spell zoning. Man, that certainly got the better of @Fun With Despair !

FAT WARIO: Yeah, he shut down a huge part of the IRC Cabal's toolkit this month and denied them a load of tempo whenever he caused them to whiff their spells. His tek was so OP that the Old Guard had to step in and change the ruling.

SEAN JABRONI: And we haven't even mentioned his Innuendo posting tek! You can see the beginnings of a really great and innovative playstyle here. I dunno about you but I'm really looking forward to seeing how he performs next month.

[Image: sfvQ9Nx.png]

Agastya

FAT WARIO: After not making the cut last month by the smallest of margins, it looks like @"Beatrice" is undenbably Back In The Meta.

SEAN JABRONI: Beatrice has held off the TL;DRブレーカー Neo Max finishing move for quite a while now, but we saw him unleash it in the Big Bang thread, and boy, it was something to behold.

FAT WARIO: I tell you something, Fat Wario, I don't know about anyone else but I've certainly missed posts like that. He really managed to capitalise on punishing on some of @"OracularRELOADED" 's sloppy footwork, which is why that move is so devestating. He can just charge it all the way through a beef, and then drop it on a single target. This move alone probably has the potential for the biggest tempo swings we see from any player in the Pro Circuit, especially when you post it when the target is about to go to bed. Using his knowledge of players' timezones like that is just one of the reasons why Beatrice is Tier 1, his gamesense is just phenomenal. But it's not the gamesense that makes him special alone, it's the calibre of his posts that really make him shine. He's one of the most honest and open players on the board, and he's always pushing himself and other people to be the best they can possibly be. We love you, Beatrice.

SEAN JABRONI: We certainly do. Alright, it's time for the top three! Who are we going to see this month?

[Image: JdPnWKc.png]

GrinchRELOADED

SEAN JABRONI: BOOM! Now talk about a late-game power play!

FAT WARIO: JUST LOOK AT THAT DICK PIC!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY! With just that post alone, he catapulted all the way to the third spot this month. This is the new meta, everyone. It's one of the best emotes I've ever seen in my entire life. And believe me, I've seen a few hogs in my time.

FAT WARIO: It isn't hard to believe, Sean Jabroni!

SEAN JABRONI AND FAT WARIO: _laughs_

FAT WARIO: @xgoff is certainly going to be happy with this 1249 XP prize!

[Image: DWdUSIK.png]

Fun With Despair

SEAN JABRONI: We have a new player joining the Pro Circuit! It's @DrTapeworm

FAT WARIO: Wow, DrTapeworm just hasn't let up this month. They's been making strong posts all the way through this month.

SEAN JABRONI: It's been one of the best examples of sustain I've ever seen. How can one poster make so many consistently great jokes?

FAT WARIO: I think people are finally realising just how witty DrTapeworm's humour is. I've lost count of how many Great Sh*ts they got this month. They's got a smart comment for every situation. I love reading their posts, they truly has a unique perspective on life that the people of Minus World benefit from greatly.

SEAN JABRONI: And when they won the XP lottery, well that just solidified his influence this month.

FAT WARIO: Move over @Agastya, we got a new wizard in town!

SEAN JABRONI: _laughs_ Thanks for all the good laughs this month DrTapeworm. So, who's going to snatch the top spot? Let's find out!

[Image: kCfCq2o.png]

Beako

SEAN JABRONI: Wow, what a month for @"Beako" . He followed up his strong performance in Overpowered October with a truly incredible game. His performance in the late game in particular was an absolute masterclass in tempo management. I don't think there was a single day where people weren't talking about him.

FAT WARIO: Absolutely. So many players just haven't found any ways to defend against his deleting teks. We know it's been a part of his toolkit for a while now, but this month he stepped it up to a new level, and boy is it a tier 1 tek if I ever saw one!

SEAN JABRONI: And even before the late game, he made some incredible posts that took double-digit Great Sh*ts. I'm thinking about that post in Oracular's feint babyface turn topic, the emoji video... I'm sure there's others too.

FAT WARIO: Correct me if I'm wrong, Sean, but this is Puddin's first time as the Metaweight Champion, isn't it?

SEAN JABRONI: It sure is. And this score means that he's now overtaken @"Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson" to become the 3rd seed player!

FAT WARIO: Now that's certainly a result he'll be happy about. And he'll certainly be happy about taking home 9384 EX.

SEAN JABRONI: BELOW IS THE REAL LIST FOR NEXTGEN NOVEMBER:

10: @Two_Finger
9: @kaZaam
8: @Mario
7: @Cdiplayer
6: @"BlasterMaster"
5: @"JoshJDubya"
4: @Agastya
3: @"OracularRELOADED"
2: @Fun With Despair
1: @Puddin

[fire]1. OracularRELOADED - 71[/fire]
2. WTL - 59
3. Beatrice 35
4. Renzo "The Renz" Kunzleman 33
5. Kazaam - 23 x
6. JoshJDubya 18
6. Meulin Lejion - 18
8. Yoshin 15
9. BlasterMaster 14
9. T-man 14
11. Spritanium 12
12. Agastya 11
12. DreiDreiDesert 11
14. OmegaK 10
15. Fun With Despair NEW 9
15. DrTapeworm 9
15. Zelma 9
18. Cdiplayer 64 8
18. Gato 8
18. King Ownage 8
18. FalloutBoy97 8
18. Nick Jr. 8
23. Purse 7
24. El Huesudo II 6
24. Mrs. Aforcer 6
26. MSO 5
26. Teddy 5
28. Draku 3
28. Masakuni 3
30. Shroomguy 2
31. Two Finger NEW 1
31. Cheshire Θ 1
31. Martell Ragell 1
31. ZXL 1

SEAN JABRONI: Wow, we had even more new entries than last month! It's a testament to how well the community is growing.

FAT WARIO: Absolutely. Even as our metagame becomes more mature, there's still new players adding things into the mix all the time. What an amazing forum we've all built. I've been your host, Fat Wario,

SEAN JABRONI: And I've been Sean Jabroni. And as always,

FAT WARIO AND SEAN JABRONI: Thanks for tuning in, everyone!
T-man
Mario
Great stuff as always, understandably it's difficult to churn out this great content every month but I'm sure we'll all be excited to see when the next MMR gets published whenever it may be
Shroomguy
gg wp
The Beef Baron
Fun With Despair
well at least I was in it
Fun With Despair
honestly I was most curious about the salt cam, kinda bummed out that it wasn't in there
Beako
Thumbs Up
Beako
By the way, why did you leave previous MMR descriptions as placeholders instead of putting Under Construction or something? I'm not trying to mini-shadow-admin, and I realize you addressed this when you said the post had "content from Overpowered October SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup morphed into this one" due to you being too busy IRL or w/e, but even so, the post is still a little confusing to read.

(I was dicking around in SP's thread when I said I'm so narcissistic that I only read my own parts of these threads... what I actually do is read my part, make a post, and then go back and read the entire OP. But that's still pretty narcissistic of me, I suppose.)
Mario
I think they're used as a template of sorts so it's easy to write in the real results
Fun With Despair
(Jan 10, 2017 at 11:22 PM)Beako Wrote: Why did you leave previous MMR descriptions as placeholders instead of putting Under Construction or something? I'm not trying to mini-shadow-admin, and I realize you addressed this when you said the post had "content from Overpowered October SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup morphed into this one" due to you being too busy IRL or w/e, but even so, the post is still a little confusing to read.

(I was dicking around in SP's thread when I said I'm so narcissistic that I only read my own parts of these threads... what I actually do is read my part, make a post, and then go back and read the entire OP. But that's still pretty narcissistic of me, I suppose.)
Even when I did my MMR I just slotted in the new stuff into a template that was the old one.

It's way easier than making the entire thing from scratch every time.
Beako
Ah.
God
(Jan 10, 2017 at 11:22 PM)Beako Wrote: Why did you leave previous MMR descriptions as placeholders instead of putting Under Construction or something? I'm not trying to mini-shadow-admin, and I realize you addressed this when you said the post had "content from Overpowered October SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup morphed into this one" due to you being too busy IRL or w/e, but even so, the post is still a little confusing to read.

sorry about that, and thanks for the feedback. i'll keep this in mind next time i make an MMR that runs out of budget halfway through production. regard this episode as a deconstrucrionist take on metagame analysis.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
fucker5
(Jan 10, 2017 at 2:02 PM)MetagameBot Wrote: DISCLAIMER: This post is never going to get finished, so I'll post whatever I had wrote before my life got Too Busy to dedicate lots of time to a mario message board. It will have content from Overpowered October SAE Pro Circuit Monthly Metagame Roundup morphed into this one, so I'll post the real list at the end of the post. We hope you enjoy the much-anticpated Nextgen November MMR.[/b]

[Image: dhdPCFQ.png]

FAT WARIO: It's that time of the month folks, the Premier event of the whole Season, the SHADOW ADMINISTRATION ENTERTAINMENT PRO CIRCUIT MONTHLY METAGAME ROUNDUP. It's gonna be the greatest show we've ever had. Just listen to the crowd tonight. The excitement levels are through the roof!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY! What a show we have prepared for you tonight. But first, we gotta clear some air. I've been hearing a lot of bad rumours about this show recently, and I have something to get off my chest. *Ahem*

[fire]THE MMR IS NOT FAKE[/fire]

FAT WARIO: You tell it like it is Sean Jabroni. I've been in the industry for a very long time. And I know how much effort our fighters put in every month. The physical and emotional stress they subject themselves to. All for the fans' entertainment. And people wanna turn around and say it's fake? That our show is fixed? Every single time @LottoBot has chosen a member of the IRC Cabal as the winner of the lottery, and people wanna say that the MMR is fake. I just don't know what to say.

SEAN JABRONI: There is nothing to say, Fat Wario. We've just gotta forget about it and put on the BEST SHOW ON MINUS WORLD. OH BOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

FAT WARIO: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's start the countdown!

[Image: CgSMWby.png]

Two_Finger

FAT WARIO: Introducing our newest addition to the Pro Circuit, @Two_Finger!

SEAN JABRONI: Two_Finger got into a couple of entertaining beefs with Tier 1 SJWs @kaZaam and @"GrinchRELOADED". Sadly, Two_Finger failed to capitalise on some solid opportunities to follow up on his aggroing of these two players, choosing to do most of his disrespecting in the IRC.

FAT WARIO: As we all know, the MMR only ranks performances In The Ring and not in backstage areas such as the IRC. Perhaps Two_Finger might have better luck in the Lottery!

SEAN JABRONI: *laughs*

[Image: ihAbscP.png]

Kazaam

SEAN JABRONI: @kaZaam has put up another solid performance this month. And the endgame play against @Two_Finger that we've touched on was a great match that certainly sold some tickets.

FAT WARIO: It just goes to show that not every match has to end in bloodshed...

SEAN JABRONI: Rumour has it that Kazaam has now become a member of the IRC Cabal. Is this true, and if it is, how will it affect the meta?

FAT WARIO: Who knows, Sean Jabroni. Who knows.

[Image: pJCgZQn.png]

Mario

SEAN JABRONI: Mario has bounced back from a tough month where he failed to place in the top 10 with the kind of performance we're used to seeing from him.

FAT WARIO: The MMR isn't like how it used to be, the roster is so strong now that it's not just GrinchRELOADED and Mario in a league of their own fighting for first and second place constantly. Having said that, I agree that Mario was certainly a star player this month. One of his highlights was when he finished off a devastating combo with a noshow of @Fun With Despair 's paragraph in Cdiplayer's topic. That combo was also the first time the SALT-CAM was activated this MMR.

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 9pTzEUN.png]

Cdiplayer

SEAN JABRONI: It's @Cdiplayer's first time on the roster in a good while!

FAT WARIO: Cdiplayer only drops in every now and then, but when he does, he always gets a good reception. He's also by my measure the only player that can actually hold up against the SJW playstyle that's always been a go-to favourite for the Tier 1 players. He showcased a very successful turtle playstyle against @"GrinchRELOADED"'s notorious SJW rushdown tek in the most popular Life Chat topic to date. Usually, the SJW rushdown tek baits players into over-extending their footsies, but Cdiplayer didn't fall for the telltale frametraps and blocked both GrinchRELOADED's and @Mario 's mixups impeccably throughout the match.

SEAN JABRONI: It was a real masterclass in defensive gameplay. Speaking of Tier 1 players, did you know that five of the top six strongest seeds on the All Time Championship Table all use different variations of the SJW toolkit? Really makes you think...

[Image: J1wISGR.png]

BlasterMaster

SEAN JABRONI: Coming in at number six is @"BlasterMaster" !

FAT WARIO: What an incredible performance by BlasterMaster. He was strong throughout but he really came into his own in the endgame. He must have improved his GS/P ratio a decent amount this month.

SEAN JABRONI: I'll say. Usually @T-man is the strongest player in the Jokes playstyle, but recently BM has been stepping up the humour and this month he just blew the competition out of the water. If T-Man doesn't watch out, BM will certainly overtake him in the All Time Leaderboard in the next few MMRs.

FAT WARIO: But he also contributed a lot to some of the important threads of the month. Knowing when to drop a high-value post amidst a beef is a difficult skill, and BM deserves credit for getting right down to business and exploiting his toolkit to the best of his capabilities.

[Image: CyVCjEd.png]

JoshJDubya

SEAN JABRONI: Wow, JJD is really getting back into the swing of things.

FAT WARIO: He's definitely gaining some notoriety as a viable Flex Heel these days. There were lots of instances where he salted some strong players, particularly @"G-cat" and @"zelma" .

SEAN JABRONI: But also his ongoing beef with @"Beako" was excellent. And he salted the rest of the IRC Cabal with his ingenious anti-Spell zoning. Man, that certainly got the better of @Fun With Despair !

FAT WARIO: Yeah, he shut down a huge part of the IRC Cabal's toolkit this month and denied them a load of tempo whenever he caused them to whiff their spells. His tek was so OP that the Old Guard had to step in and change the ruling.

SEAN JABRONI: And we haven't even mentioned his Innuendo posting tek! You can see the beginnings of a really great and innovative playstyle here. I dunno about you but I'm really looking forward to seeing how he performs next month.

[Image: sfvQ9Nx.png]

Agastya

FAT WARIO: After not making the cut last month by the smallest of margins, it looks like @"Beatrice" is undenbably Back In The Meta.

SEAN JABRONI: Beatrice has held off the TL;DRブレーカー Neo Max finishing move for quite a while now, but we saw him unleash it in the Big Bang thread, and boy, it was something to behold.

FAT WARIO: I tell you something, Fat Wario, I don't know about anyone else but I've certainly missed posts like that. He really managed to capitalise on punishing on some of @"OracularRELOADED" 's sloppy footwork, which is why that move is so devestating. He can just charge it all the way through a beef, and then drop it on a single target. This move alone probably has the potential for the biggest tempo swings we see from any player in the Pro Circuit, especially when you post it when the target is about to go to bed. Using his knowledge of players' timezones like that is just one of the reasons why Beatrice is Tier 1, his gamesense is just phenomenal. But it's not the gamesense that makes him special alone, it's the calibre of his posts that really make him shine. He's one of the most honest and open players on the board, and he's always pushing himself and other people to be the best they can possibly be. We love you, Beatrice.

SEAN JABRONI: We certainly do. Alright, it's time for the top three! Who are we going to see this month?

[Image: JdPnWKc.png]

GrinchRELOADED

SEAN JABRONI: BOOM! Now talk about a late-game power play!

FAT WARIO: JUST LOOK AT THAT DICK PIC!

SEAN JABRONI: OH BOY! With just that post alone, he catapulted all the way to the third spot this month. This is the new meta, everyone. It's one of the best emotes I've ever seen in my entire life. And believe me, I've seen a few hogs in my time.

FAT WARIO: It isn't hard to believe, Sean Jabroni!

SEAN JABRONI AND FAT WARIO: _laughs_

FAT WARIO: @xgoff is certainly going to be happy with this 1249 XP prize!

[Image: DWdUSIK.png]

Fun With Despair

SEAN JABRONI: We have a new player joining the Pro Circuit! It's @DrTapeworm

FAT WARIO: Wow, DrTapeworm just hasn't let up this month. They's been making strong posts all the way through this month.

SEAN JABRONI: It's been one of the best examples of sustain I've ever seen. How can one poster make so many consistently great jokes?

FAT WARIO: I think people are finally realising just how witty DrTapeworm's humour is. I've lost count of how many Great Sh*ts they got this month. They's got a smart comment for every situation. I love reading their posts, they truly has a unique perspective on life that the people of Minus World benefit from greatly.

SEAN JABRONI: And when they won the XP lottery, well that just solidified his influence this month.

FAT WARIO: Move over @Agastya, we got a new wizard in town!

SEAN JABRONI: _laughs_ Thanks for all the good laughs this month DrTapeworm. So, who's going to snatch the top spot? Let's find out!

[Image: kCfCq2o.png]

Beako

SEAN JABRONI: Wow, what a month for @"Beako" . He followed up his strong performance in Overpowered October with a truly incredible game. His performance in the late game in particular was an absolute masterclass in tempo management. I don't think there was a single day where people weren't talking about him.

FAT WARIO: Absolutely. So many players just haven't found any ways to defend against his deleting teks. We know it's been a part of his toolkit for a while now, but this month he stepped it up to a new level, and boy is it a tier 1 tek if I ever saw one!

SEAN JABRONI: And even before the late game, he made some incredible posts that took double-digit Great Sh*ts. I'm thinking about that post in Oracular's feint babyface turn topic, the emoji video... I'm sure there's others too.

FAT WARIO: Correct me if I'm wrong, Sean, but this is Puddin's first time as the Metaweight Champion, isn't it?

SEAN JABRONI: It sure is. And this score means that he's now overtaken @"Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson" to become the 3rd seed player!

FAT WARIO: Now that's certainly a result he'll be happy about. And he'll certainly be happy about taking home 9384 EX.

SEAN JABRONI: BELOW IS THE REAL LIST FOR NEXTGEN NOVEMBER:

10: @Two_Finger
9: @kaZaam
8: @Mario
7: @Cdiplayer
6: @"BlasterMaster"
5: @"JoshJDubya"
4: @Agastya
3: @"OracularRELOADED"
2: @Fun With Despair
1: @Puddin

[fire]1. OracularRELOADED - 71[/fire]
2. WTL - 59
3. Beatrice 35
4. Renzo "The Renz" Kunzleman 33
5. Kazaam - 23 x
6. JoshJDubya 18
6. Meulin Lejion - 18
8. Yoshin 15
9. BlasterMaster 14
9. T-man 14
11. Spritanium 12
12. Agastya 11
12. DreiDreiDesert 11
14. OmegaK 10
15. Fun With Despair NEW 9
15. DrTapeworm 9
15. Zelma 9
18. Cdiplayer 64 8
18. Gato 8
18. King Ownage 8
18. FalloutBoy97 8
18. Nick Jr. 8
23. Purse 7
24. El Huesudo II 6
24. Mrs. Aforcer 6
26. MSO 5
26. Teddy 5
28. Draku 3
28. Masakuni 3
30. Shroomguy 2
31. Two Finger NEW 1
31. Cheshire Θ 1
31. Martell Ragell 1
31. ZXL 1

SEAN JABRONI: Wow, we had even more new entries than last month! It's a testament to how well the community is growing.

FAT WARIO: Absolutely. Even as our metagame becomes more mature, there's still new players adding things into the mix all the time. What an amazing forum we've all built. I've been your host, Fat Wario,

SEAN JABRONI: And I've been Sean Jabroni. And as always,

FAT WARIO AND SEAN JABRONI: Thanks for tuning in, everyone!
Cool, will read now. Thanks