T-man
Whenever I sit down to take a shit I'm concerned a snake might crawl through the hole in the toilet and bite my dick head.
Yrrzy
i dont like walking under things cause i worry they could fall and kill me

this includes ladders, signs, traffic lights, etc
Beako
Ever since I saw the Power Rangers movie when I was little I've had trouble falling asleep because I'm scared the villains from it are going to break into my bedroom and stab my heart with their pointy chins.

As far as I can remember, they didn't even use their chins as weapons in that movie. I don't understand why I'm scared of this.
that if i stand on top of anything it will break and i will fall and die
10x for bridges jesus christ but im not a bitch so i walk across anyway
Draku
constantly worried that someone has broken into my house because i hear something in the middle of the night
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
(Nov 30, 2016 at 9:19 PM)Yrr Wrote: i dont like walking under things cause i worry they could fall and kill me

this includes ladders, signs, traffic lights, etc

SAME

and right after i alw imagine some stupid action movie scenario where i got out of the way just in time
Spritanium
[Image: hcoqjw.png]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
Every time I bend over I feel like somebodies gonna poke me in the ass
Aidan
medusas
you guys ever feel like someone is in the backseat of your car so you check all the time?

i do.
Two_Finger
talking
Mario
not having enough ex for a spell cast
AWFADragNaut
(Nov 30, 2016 at 10:33 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: hcoqjw.png]
I raise

[Image: latest?cb=20070130221511]
Aidan
(Dec 1, 2016 at 1:34 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: I raise

[Image: latest?cb=20070130221511]

a penis building a flintstones car?
strawberryjamboree
The second I get in bed, I believe in monsters.
The Babadook is in my house, a witch is in my room, if I roll over I'm going to see a fucking demon or a wolf or some shit.

Also ants.
Yoshin
Oh I have an odd fear of shower water
I guess its not that irrational given my water situation but its all showers now
kaZaam
when i first started showering as a kid i rememb being kinda creeped out by the sensation of the water hitting my back. also guess i got some kinda weird remaining parental anxiety abt water in general cus i got hella ear infections as a kid so my parents were really stingy about me around water and it sucked
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
(Jan 8, 2017 at 1:28 AM)Kazaam Wrote: when i first started showering as a kid i rememb being kinda creeped out by the sensation of the water hitting my back. also guess i got some kinda weird remaining parental anxiety abt water in general cus i got hella ear infections as a kid so my parents were really stingy about me around water and it sucked
the sensation of stuff affecting you that you can't see will always throw you off, that's instinct
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
i kno im just trying to relate. oh and the anxiety has nothing to do w the first part
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]