method to upgrade existing spell to permanent

Aidan
currently, casting a temporary spell makes users unable to cast the permanent version of said spell for the duration of the spell
this makes it difficult to spend high quantities of xp on spells which weakens the spellcasting meta
please buff permanent spells
thx
T-man
I actually really like this idea.
Draku
i agree, this should be an option, even if you aren't the original caster

just pay the remainder
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
lol i was gonna make a similar suggestion
Aidan
it would also be a way to try out shared spell casting
member a could great shit a post and big dick member b could chip in to make it permanent
Spritanium
This was pretty easy to do so I went ahead and added it.

Temporary spells will now have a "Preserve" button under the caster information in the spellbook. If you click this button, you can pay `($cost*4)-$cost` to make it last forever. The cool part is that you can do this even on your own posts.

It might also be beneficial to send an alert to the original caster to let them know their spell is now permanent, any thoughts on this?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
Yeah go ahead and make an alert for it

That's fuckin rad though.
Spritanium
What kinda sucks is that the person who extends the spell gets no credit lol

But maybe the ability to capture a beautiful moment in time is rewarding enough Blush
Spritanium
It didn't occur to me at the time but maybe the 75% permanent cost to Preserve a spell should go toward that user's Rally?
Draku
(Dec 1, 2016 at 7:32 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It didn't occur to me at the time but maybe the 75% permanent cost to Preserve a spell should go toward that user's Rally?
it should
Spritanium
And now it does