dont worry about mine but gardenia is in my top 3 and if she isnt in yours just dont post
Aidan
going to good sh*t anyone that doesn't post a gardevore or whatever the fuck the other girl animal is
you're welcome in advance
Yoshin
#3: Green/Blue
[Image: 16a476a591c64591f33efaadb27e9807.jpg]
(Fuck you her name isn't leaf)
Fun MC, was based af in the manga. Being an MC it's hard to rank her above this spot

#2: Whitney
[Image: image]
Fun gym leader, cute, and is a genki girl. Also uses Miltank which is my favourite normal type.

#1: Lillie
[Image: 4UtsTzz.png]
Clutz, qt 3.14, she's actually a well written character from the main series that doesn't battle which is rare. Yuri love interest The whole backstory with her and her mother was super great.
Mario
idk the wrestling cat i guess
Mario
why are none of the other posts pokemon wtf
Mario
same cat!!! same cat!!!!
Spritanium
I always liked Misty

All the other girls they brought in were always too generic and agreeable, none of the main characters ever really had conflicts with each other after the original group split up. It made everything really saccharine and not nearly as enjoyable
Spritanium
Ur mom is a writhing tentacle
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
gee boy i hope this thread is about good olde fashioned platonic admiration of aesthetics and character design and not just admitting which fake pretend cartoons you jerk to

[Image: 240px-478Froslass.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yrrzy
that a reaction or an example?
DrTapeworm
yes
[Image: dinogunz.png]
(Dec 5, 2016 at 6:04 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: gee boy i hope this thread is about good olde fashioned platonic admiration of aesthetics and character design and not just admitting which fake pretend cartoons you jerk to

[Image: 240px-478Froslass.png]

it is absolutely the latter
🍆 Lover
I think it'd be quicker to make a list of Pokeman characters I haven't jacked off to this year.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Beako
[Image: 001.png][Image: 002.png][Image: 003.png]
wow chikorita what a pedo
Beako
(Dec 5, 2016 at 6:04 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: gee boy i hope this thread is about good olde fashioned platonic admiration of aesthetics and character design and not just admitting which fake pretend cartoons you jerk to

mwee
Cam
[Image: gjFjYNF.png]
[Image: fad.gif]
Spritanium
ITT which ten year old is hottest
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
scuse you

also is it jsut me or is the autocorrect taking like a year to show up
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Cam
Yeah, it's taking forever to show up for me too.
[Image: fad.gif]