Yrrzy
discuss burger superiority itt
Draku
burgers are nice
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
i always get chicken tenders instead. unless i go to five guys, then i go for the exit
Mario
pretty funny autocorrect but when I go to Tasty Burger i end up getting the hot dog
Two_Finger
I like the chicken burger
T-man
i fucking love cheeseburgers so much

i dont even care about being a stereotypical amerifat

they're fucking delicious

i would eat two every day
Yrrzy
i wish i could eat burgers every day but there is nowhere near me that does burgers :(
Mario
(Dec 2, 2016 at 1:44 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I like the chicken burger

i've never seen a chicken burger. how are they? where can i find them?
Draku
(Dec 2, 2016 at 1:45 AM)T-man Wrote: i fucking love cheeseburgers so much

not a fan of cheeseburgers. always make me nauseous and such after eating them when i can have normal burgers fine and otherwise love cheese.
Shroomguy
Five Guys makes some pretty dank burgers
Yrrzy
ive been to some really nice gourmet burger places but i still enjoy fast food burgers too
Spritanium
Burgers are the best food, second is burritos (notice how both start with "bur", could there be some kind of correlation here?)
Spritanium
(Dec 2, 2016 at 1:46 AM)Draku Wrote:

not a fan of cheeseburgers. always make me nauseous and such after eating them when i can have normal burgers fine and otherwise love cheese.
One time when I was 13 Jack in the Box accidentally forgot to put cheese on my burger and I was crushed

Like who even does that. The memory still haunts me
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Dec 3, 2016 at 6:24 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2016 at 1:46 AM)Draku Wrote:

One time when I was 13 Jack in the Box accidentally forgot to put cheese on my burger and I was crushed

Like who even does that. The memory still haunts me
that's shocking

if you ask any place to NOT put cheese on your burger you'll get cheese on it anyways
Spritanium
Yeah I mean it seems like someone who is making 300 burgers a day should get used to putting the cheese on
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
i had a burger with a fried egg on it a few months ago and it was great. i also had a burger with kale at the same place and the texture seemed to work really well in the burger format. also avocado is good.
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
I like burgers.
Beako
(Dec 9, 2016 at 5:55 PM)SonicProject Wrote: [Image: I_2d30c1_896984.jpg]
I like eggs too. Also that girl was one of my waifus when I was like 9 years old or whenever the Amanda Show aired.

Her and June from KaBlam!
T-man
You're a peculiar one, Puddin.

[Image: 9VDmpxM.png]
Beako
Is it bad if a person is 9 years old and is into 9 year olds says "hey, I was 9 years old" one year later to justify having been into 9 year olds when the person was 9?