kaZaam
wario got busted for attempting to eat a live chicken and thats the point where wa/luigi had to cut it off
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
seriously though, where the fuck is my wario and waluigi co-op beat em up
kaZaam
mario starts questioning wa/luigi's strange knowledge of explosives as they plan to break out
Spritanium
I want to see Wario try to use the hover nozzle but it can't lift him off the ground and just makes him fall over
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:22 PM)T-man Wrote: seriously though, where the fuck is my wario and waluigi co-op beat em up
wa/luigi would obviously be op
Spritanium
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:22 PM)Kazaam Wrote: mario starts questioning wa/luigi's strange knowledge of explosives as they plan to break out

Walugi turns fludd into a makeshift bomb to blow open the prison wall
kaZaam
the fluddless levels in sunshine 2 are really just because wario keeps busting it
kaZaam
it takes a while rma-ing it back to egadd
kaZaam
the ending is them getting so fed up w wario that they just leave him on the island
kaZaam
he then gets the death penalty for eating like ten more chicken
Spritanium
Wario escapes from death row into the wilderness where he becomes a jungle god witch doctor
T-man
[Image: Fat_Wario_WL2.png]
kaZaam
so that's where wario's woods fits.....
Spritanium
This timeline is going great
T-man
everyone knows that mario galaxy is the beginning and end of the mario timeline.

after mario destroys the unvierse and creates a new one, bowser steals the princess again and takes her back to his casrlte which starts off super mario brothers
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:17 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: they gotta share a cell with wario and waluigi who were there too trying to steal chickens or something

This game I wanna see

Luigi doesn't have a stable job and can't pay his massive property tax, so the bank reposesses his new mansion. He's extremely distraught at first until Mario suggests they go to Isle Delfino for a relaxing vacation. Once they arrive the police fail to recognize Mario, instead saying that these two guys look a whole lot like the ruffians who were stealing chickens last week. They're already in prison but might as well toss these guys in there too, just to be safe.

Super Mario Sunshine 2: Prison Break
i remember when i was first going to get PiT my mom got all concerned because she thought it was called partners in crime, due to the pun
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
geno7
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:14 PM)Spritanium Wrote: You think that's bad, look at the new PM games where everyone is just a toad
[Image: 33jwDsq.png]
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:40 PM)Greeno Wrote:
(Sep 6, 2016 at 7:14 PM)Spritanium Wrote: You think that's bad, look at the new PM games where everyone is just a toad
[Image: 33jwDsq.png]
holy shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
The transparent speech bubble is such a beautiful, widely-applicable idea

Well done @"Greeno"