rtsmarty
@"Monokuma" what's written in the GUESTBOOK
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 9:15 PM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" I attempt to put on my scary mask.
What SCARY MASK?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 9:21 PM)Dude Wrote: >imprint on the beach
which way is it facing?
like, where would the feet be pointing to and where would the head be pointing to
The HEAD is facing towards the SHIP.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 9:37 PM)Draku Wrote: I wish to pick up the Confetti in my room and determine the layers of it that are present, as far as moveable and unmoveable confetti goes. @"Monokuma"
There are THREE LAYERS of CONFETTI. The BOTTOM TWO don't move but the TOP LAYER does.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 9:39 PM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" where did I leave confetti tonight automatically? Can I sweep rooms for that?
It appears you left it automatically in DRAKU'S ROOM.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 9:40 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there confetti present in the vomit?
or hell is there anything in there that we can tell what it is
The vomit is gross, but there ain't any confetti.
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:03 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma how many sets of footprints are there walking between the fire escape and the ship?
Too many to count. A BUNCH OF THEM have been obscured by a BODY IMPRINT too.
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:07 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: @"Monokuma" what's written in the GUESTBOOK
The guest book reads:

T-MAN WUZ HERE
and
SONIC WAS HERE SHADOW IS A LOSER
Aidan
there's even further evidence suggesting a third phantom thief

@Chiaki Nanami account:

>I also saw T-Man and one of the phantom thieves(?) enter the ship.

@Turb account:

>I saw T-MAN leaving the Resort heading towards the Ship shortly afterwards, and I started walking in the same direction. But what I actually did was go to a remote corner of the beach, change into my phantom thief outfit again, toss some confetti on the ground manually, and confettiport into DRAKU's room.

we know that turb did in fact do a costume switch on the beach and teleport into draku's room because of the confetti on the beach
this means that chiaki could not have seen phantom thief turb enter the ship

so either chiaki is lying about seeing a thief enter the ship
OR this was another sighting of the third thief
Draku
Search all open investigation areas for unmoveable confetti @"Monokuma"
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
@Monokuma is there an imprint from where a beach ball might've landed
though that might prove jack and shit considering how light it would be...
Draku
If you ate a confetti bomb's confetti you would throw up later right

Is there red and black paper anywhere on the island or ship

@"Monokuma"
Dude
@Monokuma is there bullet holes in the ceiling of the rec room
Aidan
from chiaki's earlier testimony: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2...7#pid43707

> I saw Turb set up some beach equipment by the beach, mainly a chair, an umbrella and a beach ball. He played with the ball for a bit. A while after, he went in the ship.

we know this is untrue because turb teleported into a closed room, he didn't walk into the ship

>I got knocked out by a masked figure shortly after.

timelining

second chiaki testimony https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=2...1#pid43761

>what happened after Brainwyrms woke me up

>I also saw T-Man and one of the phantom thieves(?) enter the ship.

how could she have seen turb enter the ship both before AND after passing out?

turb admits to going near the ship ONCE
but we see turb and phantom thief enter the ship MULTIPLE TIMES in chiaki's testimony

so not only is there a blatant contradiction, it's not even internally consistent
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:19 PM)Draku Wrote: Search all open investigation areas for unmoveable confetti @"Monokuma"
You do not find any unmoveable confetti beyond anywhere you've already found it.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:20 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there an imprint from where a beach ball might've landed
though that might prove jack and shit considering how light it would be...
There is a small round INDENT near the BODY SHAPED IMPRESSION
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:22 PM)Draku Wrote: If you ate a confetti bomb's confetti you would throw up later right

Is there red and black paper anywhere on the island or ship

@"Monokuma"
If a human being was to eat that CONFETTI, they would vomit indeed.

You can only remember finding BLACK PAPER on the cover of that fuckin blank book that hack FWD wrote in the CREW'S ROOM. No RED PAPER.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:27 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma is there bullet holes in the ceiling of the rec room
Yes, several.
Turb
@"Monokuma" I show Shadow's boogeyman a picture of my mom to see if I can get him to vomit up confetti
Draku
I check all public investigation areas for vomit.

Also everyone better approve roomchecks apparently. @"Monokuma"
Dude
@Monokuma any books here on the island?
especially ones with red covers/pages
Aidan
@"monokuma" if someone got piss on them on a previous night, would they still smell of piss tonight
Turb
@"Monokuma" what did the crash I heard in the elevator sound like?
Draku
@"Monokuma" Is Dude's wall broken
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:48 PM)Turb Wrote: @"Monokuma" I show Shadow's boogeyman a picture of my mom to see if I can get him to vomit up confetti
You do just that. He vomits up CONFETTI.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:49 PM)Draku Wrote: I check all public investigation areas for vomit.

Also everyone better approve roomchecks apparently. @"Monokuma"
You find NO VOMIT beyond ZELMA'S.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:49 PM)Dude Wrote: @Monokuma any books here on the island?
especially ones with red covers/pages
There are no BOOKS on the island besides the one TURB has. That one has a YELLOW COVER though.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM)Aidan Wrote: @"monokuma" if someone got piss on them on a previous night, would they still smell of piss tonight
They would not. BUTTER SCENT might remain though.
Draku
I PICK THE CONFETTI VOMIT UP @"Monokuma"
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 11:11 PM)Draku Wrote: I PICK THE CONFETTI VOMIT UP @"Monokuma"
You attempt to pick the CONFETTI VOMIT up. You fail to do so and your hands are fuckin gross.

The Boogeyman gives you a disapproving stare. Too far, dude. Too far.