99.99%
Greeno
0.00%
Rotten Jack
0.00%
Total: 100008 vote(s)

Drawing Competition 01: Events [WINNER: JoshJDubya]

Yoshin
Thats right events! You know, those things that appear on the index sometimes. Have you had a good idea for one? Idea on alternate art for one? Well now is your time to shine! You can see some examples of the style over at T-man's thread here.

Guidelines:
-500x500 px
-Must be done with Win7's Paint using the crayon tool or using Spritey's custom Photoshop brush (Custom Settings: Angle Jitter of 100%, and Scattering at 33% with Both Axes checked)
-Include the text for the event and the EXP gain/loss if available with your entry(example: This Kate girl asks you for some EX.... Wait a minute thats just Yoshin in a wig)
-If your entry is an alternate art to a current event, include the event's name with your entry
-Follow forum wide rules

The Deadline is 3 weeks from now on October 22nd

Competitors
-JoshJDubya
-Shroomguy
-Greeno
-
T-man
It's beautiful
Shroomguy
[Image: rRMw4O2.png]

You got a rock. (Worth 1 XP)
The Beef Baron
KirbyLover2048
I would like to enter, but I don't really think that I'd want to. If we have to use Windows 7's regular paint application, then why can't we use other ones? Is 'joke art' the main theme of this? I'm not trying to sound offensive, I'm just wanting to know if anything made in something other than Paint can be accepted.
Yoshin
(Oct 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: I would like to enter, but I don't really think that I'd want to. If we have to use Windows 7's regular paint application, then why can't we use other ones? Is 'joke art' the main theme of this? I'm not trying to sound offensive, I'm just wanting to know if anything made in something other than Paint can be accepted.

As long as it looks like it was done using a crayon. There's a photoshop brush available if you'd rather that and I'm sure there's gimp brushes that emulate crayons
Spritanium
Yeah it's just about matching the style
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man

>joke art

Draku
(Oct 7, 2016 at 9:09 PM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: I would like to enter, but I don't really think that I'd want to. If we have to use Windows 7's regular paint application, then why can't we use other ones? Is 'joke art' the main theme of this? I'm not trying to sound offensive, I'm just wanting to know if anything made in something other than Paint can be accepted.
if you've seen the other event images, it's mostly about matching that sort of style. there's a photoshop brush in the OP with the specific necessary settings for it listed if you wish to use that or anything that is compatible with PS brushes, for example.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
geno7
[Image: E2fZEKj.png]
OOHOOHOOHOOHOOO! OOOHOOHOOHEEHEEHAA! Hullo, me old chum! I'm gnot a gnelf... I'm gnot a gnoblin... I'm a GNOME! And you've been... GNOMED! (Lose 5 EXP)
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
T-man
Gnoh Gnod
Shroomguy
we gotta use that one for the Gnome'd spell
The Beef Baron
Yoshin
Voting has started!
Rotten Jack
Halt!

I have a last minute entry!

[Image: pH0o52h.png]
T-man
See @KirbyLover2048, that's joke art.
DrTapeworm
Who said it was a joke
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Rotten Jack
(Oct 30, 2016 at 9:15 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: Who said it was a joke
Indeed! For it is the other entries which are the joke here!
Yoshin
Congrats Josh! You won.
DrTapeworm
aw ass i was rooting for rotten jacq, but congrats anyways
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Shroomguy
Congrats to Josh!

(Nov 5, 2016 at 12:19 AM)wtl Wrote: another poll with 0 votes for Shroomguy. everyone keeps asking me if they can fuck the forum. buddy, they won't even let me fuck it

Sad