🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
nerf yourself fuccboi
T-man
this was a joke thread if anything you need a buff
AWFADragNaut
It's [Image: MsSeGIsg0BZf80vdbMSQosLk3Znj3DgDoGm1vUQA...fgKQMyOdPh] or nothin'
Spritanium
Man can you even imagine if salty Spells caused negative knockback? I can almost feel the mad emanating from the alternate timeline where that's the case
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:24 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Man can you even imagine if salty Spells caused negative knockback? I can almost feel the mad emanating from the alternate timeline where that's the case

thats exactly why it can never happen
Agastya
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:24 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Man can you even imagine if salty Spells caused negative knockback? I can almost feel the mad emanating from the alternate timeline where that's the case

imagine if it scaled inversely off rally as well, with 5x rally making you only take 1/5 negative knockback while something like say, i dunno, x0.34 caused you take nearly triple

could you imagine how unfun that meta would be for old money? even more unsustainable
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
if that ever happened, I would have like 20k exp to use solely to fuck the levels of others into oblivion at will

do it
Beako
(Nov 19, 2016 at 5:26 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
if that ever happened, I would have like 20k exp to use solely to fuck the levels of others into oblivion at will

do it

[Image: ak80Kqn.gif]
Yrrzy
i keep reading this thread title as suggesting nerfing "fun" by implementing "despair" and thinking "yea that sounds like a normal MW thread"
God
fun is the only human emotion that requires nerfing
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
(Nov 21, 2016 at 12:14 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: fun is the only human emotion that requires nerfing

nah the other emotions should get buffs
like sadness should make you faster so you have a better chance of running from your problems

Thread Tags

metagame