[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
wow wheres my option for fucking nothing as well
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
C U T E
Draku
(Jan 22, 2017 at 2:39 AM)Agastya Wrote: wow wheres my option for fucking nothing as well
ok
Agastya
thanks fam
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yoshin
[Image: zMHvZeE.png]
Agastya
i have decided that both fwd and yoshin should tie so we can have a cute killing game
Agastya
also while i'm here if you remove your vote and vote again you dont lose exp from removing your vote but you gain exp for voting again
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Elyk
(Jan 22, 2017 at 4:20 AM)Agastya Wrote: also while i'm here if you remove your vote and vote again you dont lose exp from removing your vote but you gain exp for voting again

it seems kind of messed up in general
[Image: 6U9mY71.png]
Fun With Despair

>one has double the votes

>still equal

r i g g e d
Draku
(Jan 22, 2017 at 4:38 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2017 at 4:20 AM)Agastya Wrote: also while i'm here if you remove your vote and vote again you dont lose exp from removing your vote but you gain exp for voting again

it seems kind of messed up in general
[Image: 6U9mY71.png]
I changed the EX system to not give EX on voting since the exploit got brought up, it probably screwed up vote counts from before the change. Whatever, the list makes it easy to work with.
Draku
(Jan 22, 2017 at 11:47 PM)Pedigree Wrote: FWD's objectively great idea losing because weebs unite feels bad man.

I'm going to shame you if you don't do something active and creative Yoshin.
FWD is actually winning right now. Fixing Agastya's exploit broke it.
Mario
fucked up how mods have a secret tally while us lowly members see different results. makes u thinl
Draku
(Jan 22, 2017 at 11:49 PM)Pedigree Wrote: How do you know who is winning then?
all polls are public for admins

FWD and yoshin are currently tied
Draku
FWD and Yoshin ended this with a tie, so an agreement has been made. @Fun With Despair has been made Gimmickeer, and @Yoshin will be Greenkeeper 2 weeks from now, bypassing another election process.