fucker5
(May 17, 2017 at 1:54 AM)Mario Wrote: Ok now I completely understand why some of you have trouble with any kind of relationship.
can't have trouble with relationships if you don't have any Ultra Cool
Aidan
(May 17, 2017 at 1:54 AM)Mario Wrote: Ok now I completely understand why some of you have trouble with any kind of relationship.

if the best you can do is middle school level insults you could at least call someone a cocksucker
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 2:00 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:

if the best you can do is middle school level insults you could at least call someone a cocksucker
Less of an insult and more of a call for personal insight. But maybe you could all fuck each other and figure it out for yourselves.

Also I'm not sure if SP is a cocksucker or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so I'm not sure how it's relevant
Fun With Despair
"yeah i'd rather not have my partner fuck other people"
"GUESS THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SINGLE THEN BETA"

remind me why you came back
T-man
[Image: GUWuM0u.png]

im learning a lot
Mario
Good luck expecting women to fall out of the sky and wanna fuck your Statler and Waldorf routine of other people's happy relationships
Aidan
pretty impressive that he made just as many good posts last month as he has this month
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 2:28 AM)Mario Wrote: Good luck expecting women to fall out of the sky and wanna fuck your Statler and Waldorf routine of other people's happy relationships

I don't even understand what you mean, is anything short of unconditional ball sucking an affront to someone's way of life?
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 2:31 AM)T-man Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 2:28 AM)Mario Wrote: Good luck expecting women to fall out of the sky and wanna fuck your Statler and Waldorf routine of other people's happy relationships

I don't even understand what you mean, is anything short of unconditional ball sucking an affront to someone's way of life?

This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. Literally everyone here in an open relationship is happy with it and willing to talk about it and everyone here shooting it down can't even maintain a closed relationship with one person
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 2:34 AM)Mario Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 2:31 AM)T-man Wrote:

This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. Literally everyone here in an open relationship is happy with it and willing to talk about it and everyone here shooting it down can't even maintain a closed relationship with one person
Not knowing any people and not being able to sustain a relationship are very different things.

Besides no one is saying open relationships are objectively bad you dickwizard, the only comment that's been made regarding them overall is that they're unbalanced in the woman's favor if it's a straight one, something definitely true. But if you're okay with that, then you do you, basically.

No one is saying HURRR YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU LIKE THESE, people are saying "whoa, I find this thing hard to imagine because I feel like it would be unfair"

stop trying to incite shit flinging by being shit yourself
T-man
(May 17, 2017 at 2:28 AM)Mario Wrote: This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. Literally everyone here in an open relationship is happy with it and willing to talk about it and everyone here shooting it down can't even maintain a closed relationship with one person
Who is shooting it down? I've been very, very careful to clarify that I am speaking purely on my own behalf and if something else works for other people that's totally fine. Excuse the fuck out of me, what a controversial opinion.
T-man
I bet I'm the only person in the world who can't maintain a closed relationship with one person, I must be a fucking unenlightened moron.
Aidan
I can't fucking believe I'm seeing someone brag about how they get tons of pussy and that makes them super cool and right all the time on a fucking Luigi Message Board.
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 2:42 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 2:34 AM)Mario Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 2:31 AM)T-man Wrote: I don't even understand what you mean, is anything short of unconditional ball sucking an affront to someone's way of life?

Not knowing any people and not being able to sustain a relationship are very different things.

Besides no one is saying open relationships are objectively bad you dickwizard, the only comment that's been made regarding them overall is that they're unbalanced in the woman's favor if it's a straight one, something definitely true. But if you're okay with that, then you do you, basically.

No one is saying HURRR YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU LIKE THESE, people are saying "whoa, I find this thing hard to imagine because I feel like it would be unfair"
Here's the problem: you don't understand women and you generalize them and how relationships work for them. Of course an open relationship seems unfair or impossible or "complete and utter horse shit"- you're not thinking of it in terms of people, just your (wrong) ideas of how people are.

(May 17, 2017 at 2:42 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: stop trying to incite shit flinging by being shit yourself

Not flinging shit any more than you guys are but I forget how sensitive Minus World is to reflective criticism

(May 17, 2017 at 2:52 AM)T-man Wrote: I bet I'm the only person in the world who can't maintain a closed relationship with one person, I must be a fucking unenlightened moron.

Like this. I'm not saying you're not the fucking Buddha, but even if I was I wouldn't be wrong, would I? Or am I supposed to sit back and praise people who clearly don't have relationship experience for their Critical Insights on relationships
Mario
(May 17, 2017 at 2:52 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: I can't fucking believe I'm seeing someone brag about how they get tons of pussy and that makes them super cool and right all the time on a fucking Luigi Message Board.

*people talking about their relationships in a relationship thread* "I CANT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE BRAGGING ABOUT HOW MUCH SEX THEY HAVE!!!"

for the record I don't even know what sex is, so idk where you get this
Stirling
I'll try talking to a woman - that's a good trick!
Stirling
[Is engaged 5 years later and is hit on and approached by women who are not his fiancee.]
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
(May 17, 2017 at 3:40 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: I'll try talking to a woman - that's a good trick!
I'll try talking to a woman - that's a good trick!

[5 years later has been pepper sprayed and had to move because I fucked up so many approaches]
Aidan
maybe it was the post where you implied everyone who disagrees with you is a lonely virgin who'll never have a real relationship
or the other post where you also did that

can't wait for the response where you just say "actually i never used the term virgin, i was implying you're inept fat neckbeards that fail at all types of relationships" and the one after that that goes "wow you guys sure are sensitive smh i'm headed back to my safe space where i don't get any resistance for acting like a pretentious self-righteous cunt 24/7"
fucker5
I Support Super Mario, personally