Wow! So blessed to have very gifted and talented members join the community! Welcome!

Just kidding; who the fuck are you pussies?
Mario
thanks for the warm welcome zelda elma
DeviantartDaniel
e
[Image: 33708038bf.gif]
Justyn
can you wake sprite up and tell him to stick another ethernet in this bitch
robbydude
shut up bitch
[Image: d64e939958.png]

im bill ding
Abbliba
epic
Justyn
i must post fast and bad forum slow
MAD_DOG1998
This is what I like to call, an Epic Raid... Maybe if you were as Internet Seasoned as I was, you would know what that is. It's a thing normal people do.
Justyn
the internet has destroyed my brain
Pedigree
(May 17, 2017 at 7:24 AM)MAD_DOG1998 Wrote: This is what I like to call, an Epic Raid... Maybe if you were as Internet Seasoned as I was, you would know what that is. It's a thing normal people do.

Grin

You call this a raid?
Pea
(May 17, 2017 at 6:51 AM)Abbliba Wrote: epic

>tfw bullied relentlessly because of your personal interest in persona games and career

Truly the worst feeling.............................................................
meeks
(May 17, 2017 at 8:20 AM)zelma Wrote: >tfw bullied relentlessly because of your personal interest in persona games and career

Truly the worst feeling.............................................................

why are u like this
[Image: DADVklpUAAEa4rS.jpg]
Justyn
zelma can i count on your vote for admin
(May 17, 2017 at 8:27 AM)meeks Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 8:20 AM)zelma Wrote: >tfw bullied relentlessly because of your personal interest in persona games and career

why are u like this

Meek, Please understand that my interest in Persona games and my Career impacted you and your friends in no way shape or form. I was the subject of abuse, slander and betrayal tonight and it troubles me that stand up gentlemen such as yourself(excluding the whalelord with the voice i'd fuck) would push to the point of recollecting that all my friends are indeed dead. It's true, I am the persona but at least I'm the persona with pride and dignity in my craft, and no amount of cool macho gang internet people will take Rise(not Chie) away from me. I'm leaving MW forever; good riddance and god bless America.
robbydude
get nae naed
[Image: d64e939958.png]

im bill ding
Justyn
ok but tell sprite to give me admin first
meeks
im the whale lord with the voice youd fuck btw. jsyk
[Image: DADVklpUAAEa4rS.jpg]
Mario
pretty sure zelma would fuck my voice
(May 17, 2017 at 8:35 AM)meeks Wrote: im the whale lord with the voice youd fuck btw. jsyk

DM me your number then, bitch.