Spooks?
Attention... uh... Cruisers! A body has been discovered!

@Honoka Kousaka has been found dead in the DUMBWAITER, with a scalpel in her shoulder and another, very unusual injury!

Her role was ULTIMATE BLUFF
+Everyone will get a PM from Monokuma stating that you have an incredibly dangerous protective role
-You know nothing about the role beyond what you see above, and in reality you have no powers. You must bluff and lie your way to victory.

CASE FILE
-The body is evidently not made of metal in any way
-The victim's brain contains several cube-shaped holes in it, which are partially filled with CONFETTI
-CONFETTI is also in the KITCHEN, on the STAGE, and in the CREW'S ROOM
-There is SHIT in the hot tub, which is also boiling
-BOX A is missing from the CARGO HOLD
-The INFIRMARY has been smashed up and several objects are missing
-EVERY KNIFE ON THE BOAT is missing
-The STAGE is covered in SYRUP
-There is a CREW OUTFIT missing
-There are several PROPS missing
-There is nothing present in the POOL
-All the MAGNETS on the ship are completely missing
-The TOILET has been stuffed with BREAD
-A LEANING TOWER OF PIZA has been erected in the BREAKFAST BUFFET
-A CURTAIN is mising from the BALLROOM
-The KITCHEN is filled with broken glass

OTHER INFO
-The ship's wheel has been tampered with.
-One or more SPECIAL POWER was used tonight
-CHIAKI is in front of the KITCHEN, still asleep
-One or more people automatically went to the UPPER DECK because they were SEASICK
-Several BEERS are absent from the CREW'S ROOM

Whoa, what did you guys do? I thought we were gonna have a fun murder cruise, not a literal shit show! Ehhhh, whatever! I hope you'll have a good time with this one, because I sure didn't!

Just because you guys get a nice new murder place does NOT mean you gotta trash it you know. That facility from 2.5 cost SIGNIFICANTLY less than an entire cruise ship, you idiots.

CURRENT MAP
[Image: UcfKmMG.png]
[Image: DGchNPX.png]
[Image: OinEYHt.png]
[Image: dQavhcC.png]

LIVING players
@Two_Finger
@Draku
@brainwyrms
@Yrrzy
@Elyk
@Aidan
@T-man
@"Pee"
@"Diantha"
@"Barack Obama"
@Shadow the Hedgehog
@Dude
@Chiaki Nanami
@Superchao
@工藤 新一
@Cinna
@Turb
@Mario
@"Zelma"
Aidan
RIP honkers
Turb
lynch the shitter
Obama Machine
While the Secret Service has not received any information about what occurred last night to ex-president Obama, we can confirm that Agastya's role was, as ex-vice president Joe Biden put it, "a laugh riot" and "a real fucking shame that he died first."
Shadow the Hedgehog
Which of you damn morons shit in the hot tub?
Yrrzy
fuck no metal skin to stick magnets on
Superchao
i don't think we could have asked for a better start to this game
Mario
(Jul 11, 2017 at 9:10 PM)Barack Obama Wrote: While the Secret Service has not received any information about what occurred last night to ex-president Obama, we can confirm that Agastya's role was, as ex-vice president Joe Biden put it, "a laugh riot" and "a real fucking shame that he died first."

yeah rip
Dude
most op ability
Draku
-I see Brainwyrms entering the Mono Shop
-Go to the Crew Room and put coffee on, Obama shows up and takes a selfie with me before entering the prop room
-Take coffee, see fog spilling out of the prop room as Donald Trump bursts out and then back into the prop room
-Go to the Breakfast Buffet, Superchao's making the leaning tower of piza mentioned in the OP
-Take pancakes and eat 'em with my coffee, he goes for the Crew Room as I go up, passing Trump (he's going downstairs)
-Find Brainwyrms in the Recreational Area and play some shitty Capcom fighter with them. Monokuma spectates. Why the fuck is All Hail Shadow playing from the Ballroom god dammit
-Brainwyrms goes to the Ballroom, as this happens the ship swerves and we fall over.
-When I stand up I can see Yrr taking a shit in the hot tub dressed as Goku. That motherfucker
-Head to bed, why is Chiaki sleeping outside the Kitchen wtf
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
@"barack obama" what were you doing at the scene of the crime............
Shadow the Hedgehog
-I leave my room and am followed all night by Bee who annoys me with her Shadow x Amy fangame.
-Passing Obama, I tell him that he's not even good enough to be my fake which offends him.
-Heading up the stairs, I see a bedroom close and Gato emerges to go the Mono Shop. I call him a blue hedgehog and he calls me "the actual devil, bros".
-We walk around to the ballroom, looping around the pool and see Brainwyrms playing MVC2 in the Recreational Area.
-There is a torn curtain in the ballroom, syrup on the stage and Mario is eating magnets for some damn reason. He tries to throw his hat at Bee to possess her but ends up kicking her in the face before running to the elevator.
-There's yelling about "Making America Great Again" that sounds like it's coming from the kitchen but I ignore it and blast All Hail Shadow in the Ballroom, headbanging to it in the middle of the Ballroom.
-After a long time I hear other voices from the kitchen including Obama, looking into it I can see he is talking to Zelma.
-After a while Zelma leaves and enters the ballroom with yellow hair and a goku outfit, asking me for a booty pic. I tell him I'd rather find that damn fourth chaos emerald and he leaves.
-Dude runs into the room, looking badly beaten, and is gathering cutlery. Someone appearing to look like Fun With Despair's Phantom Thief enters the room and attempts to tango with me, but I blow him off and he dances alone.
-Yrr enters the ballroom and starts singing Death Grips karaoke which spoils the mood. I leave before anyone else does through the kitchen, stepping over a sleeping chiaki and as I am halfway down to the stairs back to my room, the ship swerves harshly and I see Bee fall down the stairs. I head back to my room, spotting Zelma singing some Runescape Theme Song at Cinna's door.
-When I enter my room, I see the Phantom Thief enter a bedroom as well and Bee follows me in... watching me sleep and talking about her fangame the entire time.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The CARGO ROOM's floor is made of metal. CARPET is in the BEDROOM HALL, CREW'S ROOM, all BEDROOMS, and parts of the RECREATIONAL AREA. There are various RUGS in other rooms though, but not big enough to do much with

Everyone has several pairs of SOCKS
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
BEDROOMS contain a BED, a BEDSIDE TABLE, and a CLOSET. There is a LAMP on the BEDSIDE TABLE. SUITES have a BIGGER PILLOW TOP MATTRESS but that is the only difference.
Turb
- Woke up late and went to the breakfast buffet, like I always do when I stay at hotels and then all the food is cold by then. I see the Leaning Tower of Piza there.
- However I am suddenly assaulted by DONALD TRUMP, who I notice is holding a couple of beers. He punches the shit out of me so I guess I must be out cold on the floor of the buffet for who knows how long. Guess I know who I'LL be voting for........... in the class trial
- When I got up, I grabbed like 5 plates of eggs, then went to the crew room to grab a book on the history of Killing Games.
- Afterwards I headed to the Prop Room to grab, well, a prop. I also noticed a syringe sticking out of a frog suit. Who knows what that's for.
- When I went back to bed, DIANTHA, T-MAN, ZELMA, and CINNA were all going back at the same time. There was also a trail of water heading into MARIO'S room.
- I sat in my room awake for a while to see if I could hear anything that was going on, but nothing really happened so I read about the epic quest of the PISS KNIFE DRAWER SAGA and ate a shitload of eggs. Then I fell asleep.
Yrrzy
-I wake to the sound of All Hail Shadow
-I go to get magnets to stick on honoka but theyre all gone
-shadow is dancing in ballroom to his theme song while bee is talking about fanfic
-obama is fucking wasted in the kitchen with an orange mask claiming he is going to make america great again
-i eat some pastries in the buffet, theres a leaning tower of pisa, dude is there stuffing cutlery into a pillowcase
-dude goes to crew room, he looks badly beaten
-i stuff bread in the toilet
-a phantom thief knocks me over and goes into the bathroom, then leaves again
-i pass drei and zelma in the lower deck and upper deck respectively, zelma is dressed as goku
-shadow and bee are still in the ballroom, the phantom thief is trying to waltz with shadow, dude is running around grabbing more cutlery
-i karaoke to some death grips, yall fuckers dont appreciate it and leave
-boat shakes brainwyrms out of the room
-chiaki is in the kitchen as i leave
-i go to sleep

due to my PASSIVE ROLE, some accounts claiming to see me or zelma will show the wrong person
Elyk
-I wake up then go to the breakfast buffet. I get some syrup and leave.
-I see Zelma go into the mono shop.
-Monokuma is coming down the stairs with a bag labeled "delivery service". He tells me to eat shit.
-I go to the ballroom and throw the syrup at Honoka while she is on stage singing. I yell mean things about Love Live.
-I hear the kitchen door close, then quickly tear off a curtain and leave.
-I see Brainwyrms in the rec area playing an arcade game.
-I loop around the pool and go to the top deck.
-I build a curtain fort inside the captain's quarters.
-I mess with the wheel. I hear a splash when I do.
UPDATE: continuing on from the last point...
-I wait around bored for Yrr to show up so I can murder her.
-Dude comes up the stairs. He is already beat up and is carrying a full pillowcase. I jump out and punch him out.
-I return to the captain's quarters and swerve the ship once more.
-I continue waiting for Yrr more but she never shows up so I go to sleep in my fort.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
You search the KITCHEN, the STAGE, and the CREW'S ROOM for blood. The only blood visible anywhere is a water-diluted trail leading from the POOL to the DUMBWAITER
Bee
(Jul 11, 2017 at 9:35 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: -I leave my room and am followed all night by Bee who annoys me with her Shadow x Amy fangame.
-Passing Obama, I tell him that he's not even good enough to be my fake which offends him.
-Heading up the stairs, I see a bedroom close and Gato emerges to go the Mono Shop. I call him a blue hedgehog and he calls me "the actual devil, bros".
-We walk around to the ballroom, looping around the pool and see Brainwyrms playing MVC2 in the Recreational Area.
-There is a torn curtain in the ballroom, syrup on the stage and Mario is eating magnets for some damn reason. He tries to throw his hat at Bee to possess her but ends up kicking her in the face before running to the elevator.
-There's yelling about "Making America Great Again" that sounds like it's coming from the kitchen but I ignore it and blast All Hail Shadow in the Ballroom, headbanging to it in the middle of the Ballroom.
-After a long time I hear other voices from the kitchen including Obama, looking into it I can see he is talking to Zelma.
-After a while Zelma leaves and enters the ballroom with yellow hair and a goku outfit, asking me for a booty pic. I tell him I'd rather find that damn fourth chaos emerald and he leaves.
-Dude runs into the room, looking badly beaten, and is gathering cutlery. Someone appearing to look like Fun With Despair's Phantom Thief enters the room and attempts to tango with me, but I blow him off and he dances alone.
-Yrr enters the ballroom and starts singing Death Grips karaoke which spoils the mood. I leave before anyone else does through the kitchen, stepping over a sleeping chiaki and as I am halfway down to the stairs back to my room, the ship swerves harshly and I see Bee fall down the stairs. I head back to my room, spotting Zelma singing some Runescape Theme Song at Cinna's door.
-When I enter my room, I see the Phantom Thief enter a bedroom as well and Bee follows me in... watching me sleep and talking about her fangame the entire time.

This is true and is the same as mine.
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Jul 11, 2017 at 9:47 PM)Pee Wrote:
(Jul 11, 2017 at 9:35 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: -I leave my room and am followed all night by Bee who annoys me with her Shadow x Amy fangame.

This is true and is the same as mine.

You didn't see anything when you fell down the stairs? Also, what happened before you and I interacted?