Spooks?
Attention, idiots! Two bodies have been discovered! ...IF you can even call one of them a body!

@"Barack Obama" has been found dead in the PROP ROOM, covered in BLUE PAINT and BUTTER, with choke marks around his neck.

His role was ultimate revolver ocelot
+You start with a revolver loaded with six shots
+That’s more than enough to kill anything that moves, as the experts say
-Gunshots are silent, but every time you fire a shot, you yell YOU’RE PRETTY GOOD loud enough for everyone to hear
+/-You can also just yell that at random, just as loud to confuse people

@Mario has also been found dead. ...Sort of. His clothes were found in the BATHROOM, somewhat charred. There is no trace of his actual body anywhere.

His role was ULTIMATE TIME TRAVEL
+/-Must submit murder attempts two days in advance
+If your murder attempt succeeds, all evidence will appear that same day, but the victim will still be alive until two days from then, at which point you will carry out your murder and send all the evidence to the past, making it seem like a perfect crime
-Obviously can still be witnessed
-Cannot kill same day, all murders MUST occur in the future.

CASE FILE
-The MIDDLE DECK is entirely flooded.
-The POOL is drained, and a large hole is in the middle, leading to the MAINTENANCE ROOM
-Trails of BUTTER are around the ship everywhere.
-Many walls have been destroyed somehow.
-The TOILET has exploded, blackened chunks of it litter the BATHROOM
-There is BROKEN GLASS in the HOT TUB
-There is a large puddle of GLUE in the CARGO ROOM
-There is BLUE PAINT floating in the water in the PROP ROOM
-There is a huge trail of BLOOD leading up to the TOP DECK
-A METAL HAND, a KNIFE, and a KNIGHT HELMET were found in the DRAINED POOL
-Somehow, there is PISS everywhere in the BALLROOM
-YRR'S HEAD is missing
-CARDS are laid out on a TABLE in the RECREATION AREA
-SHIT has been stuck to a FORK and left in the slits on the LOCKER
-The KITCHEN is clear of BROKEN GLASS
-A WATER JUG sits at the bottom of the stairs

OTHER INFO
-One or more SPECIAL POWER was used tonight
-One or more people automatically went to the UPPER DECK because they were SEASICK
-I AM REALLY SICK OF BUTTER
-One PISS KNIFE, One LIQUID AUTOTURRET, One PAINT PACKET, Two CONFETTI BOMBS, and TWO BULLETPROOF VESTS were bought

CURRENT MAP
[Image: ygAzHAL.png]
[Image: zaqreXq.png]
[Image: 0gArzIp.png]
[Image: 13KEoUD.png]

LIVING players
@Two_Finger
@Draku
@brainwyrms
@Elyk
@Aidan
@T-man
@"Pee"
@"Diantha"
@Shadow the Hedgehog
@Dude
@Chiaki Nanami
@Superchao
@"Mariofan169"
@rtsmarty
@工藤 新一
@Cinna
@Turb
@"Zelma"
Obama Machine
A moment of silence for our fallen.

Mario
ENJOY YOUR CRUISE WITHOUT YOUR PLUMBER ASSHOLES
Aidan
WHO GOT PISS ON ME
Shadow the Hedgehog
-Woke up feeling confused and hazy like my thoughts aren't my own.
-Walked around to every room I can, Elyk's Room is empty for obvious reasons. A figure headbutts me and I fall unconscious to the floor.
-Wake up covered in butter and decide not to knock on any more doors.
-I head up to the kitchen and see Mario and Bee enter the Mono Shop. The latter is inflicted with a mild boner.
-While in the kitchen, I attempt to make a sandwich but there are no knives for butter so I am forced to use a fork to spread it.
-Guy in knight helmet walks in midway holding a monoshop bag.
-He heads into ballroom and I toss my sandwich out because I decide I'm not really hungry and toss it into dumbwaiter onto honkers. I keep the fork.
-I head into the ballroom and am immediately sprayed with piss from a liquid autoturret. I run to the hot tub and skewer wo pieces of shit on my fork.
-Looping around pool I run down to the middle deck. I balance the shit fork just right in locker grate to give appearance of floating shit before heading back upstairs.
-Superchao runs past as I climb up the stairs but I end up in the recreational area, playing guitar hero with chiaka who kicks my ass.
-Midway through song I hear a loud explosion from the middle deck as well as screaming but ignore it and stay.
-Chiaki and I head to bed, noticing the entire deck is flooded. Chiaki enters her room smiling and I enter mine looking sad.
-I see Dude soaking wet with a mono shop bag as I close my bag. He looks uncomfortable.

NONE OF THESE ARE ACTIONS I SUBMITTED, I GOT POSSESSED
Draku

>wake up, put on vest, leave

>go to prop room for rubber chicken so i can slap people with it

>SOMEONE SMASHES THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL FROM THE BUFFET AND SLAMS INTO ME

>get covered in butter and get knocked out

>wake up with blue paint all over me, see obama is covered in it as well and on the ground, brainwyrms leaves the room towards the stairs

>i go get my coffee, head for the kitchen, it's been fucking sealed off with a concrete wall fuck you drei

>loud crack from the pool side of the boat, and a pained yell moments later.

>i go check it out, see the pool is drained with a huge hole in it and there's butter all over the place

>someone in a deer mask is ko'd in the maintenance room below, brainwyrms is ko'd in the pool

>monokuma comes with a fishing net, shrugs at me, and throws a metal hand with a knife and knight helmet into the pool as described in the OP

>go to sleep, but someone stole my kredit card SHIT

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
Shadow is definitely himself.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
You examine the CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS. It is just as it was last night, but there is a trail of BUTTER leading in.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There is no trail of BUTTER leading out of the CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS, however there is one leading off the EDGE towards the POOL.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There is no PAINT BUCKET in the CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS
Bee
Sad news for my FAN GAME writing partner, guys...

-I wake up with MARIO in his CREW CLOTHES trying to kick me out of MY OWN ROOM.
-I explain to him that I've revised the script for SHADOW X AMY FAN GAME that now incorporates a more family friendly CHRISTIAN PLOT.
-he grumbles something about it sounding amazing and heads into the CREW ROOM to get a HARNESS.
-I follow him, explaining the detailed plot about SHADOW's conversion to CHRISTIANITY with AMY's guidance and teaching.
-MARIO gets HORNY AS HELL as he enters the MONO SHOP and flirts with MONOKUMA.
-MONOKUMA tells him to commit suicide.
-Behind us, a guy in a KNIGHT HELMET enters the MONO SHOP as we both leave and head towards the RECREATION AREA.
-AIDAN is leaving the RECREATION AREA.
-CHIAKI is playing an ARCADE GAME.
-GATO is sitting at a table with CARDS
-MARIO is a busy man helping me with my new fan game and does not join them.
-MARIO straps a WATER TANK to his back and heads towards the stairs.
-a JAMANESE GUY is walking down the stairs and is rushed by MARIO.
-JAPANESE GUY falls down the stairs with the WATER TANK.
-heading towards the bathroom, we see -SUPERCHAO running out in fear.
-MARIO grabs some TOOLS as we head into the BATHROOM.
-MARIO begins to unclock the TOILET.
-the moment MARIO touches the TOILET it EXPLODES, completely destroying his body and flinging me agains the wall.
-I lay unconscious until morning.

May he rest in piss in the great plumbing system in the sky.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The BUTTER TRAIL leads over the edge of the TOP DECK and continues below to the HOLE IN THE POOL
Superchao
-Wake up in the Engine Room
-Brainwyrms is spraying something in the cargo room, but I just head upstairs
-Head to the prop room intent on grabbing a pair of fake horns, as well as headbutting the very first person I see while shouting "HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN"
-The very first person I see is a man in a deer mask and underwear, presumably Turb considering his account. He experiences the pain train.
-When I knock out Turb, I look up and notice Obama standing there, while Draku is also in the room, unconscious. I notice that there's been a hole knocked in through the wall to the Breakfast Buffet, a butter trail there.
-I grab the fake horns, put them on, and decide to skedaddle before anything else can happen - I assumed that Obama had beaten up Draku (although it looks like Obama had nothing to do with it after all)
-I run out via the Crew Room and pass Bee and Mario there as they look for tools
-When I head up to the Rec Area, I meet Two Finger and challenge him to shuffleboard, which is how we spend the rest of the night.
Bee
(Jul 13, 2017 at 11:49 PM)Pee Wrote: Sad news for my FAN GAME writing partner, guys...

-I wake up with MARIO in his CREW CLOTHES trying to kick me out of MY OWN ROOM.
-I explain to him that I've revised the script for SHADOW X AMY FAN GAME that now incorporates a more family friendly CHRISTIAN PLOT.
-he grumbles something about it sounding amazing and heads into the CREW ROOM to get a HARNESS.
-I follow him, explaining the detailed plot about SHADOW's conversion to CHRISTIANITY with AMY's guidance and teaching.
-MARIO gets HORNY AS HELL as he enters the MONO SHOP and flirts with MONOKUMA.
-MONOKUMA tells him to commit suicide.
-Behind us, a guy in a KNIGHT HELMET enters the MONO SHOP as we both leave and head towards the RECREATION AREA.
-AIDAN is leaving the RECREATION AREA.
-CHIAKI is playing an ARCADE GAME.
-GATO is sitting at a table with CARDS
-MARIO is a busy man helping me with my new fan game and does not join them.
-MARIO straps a WATER TANK to his back and heads towards the stairs.
-a JAMANESE GUY is walking down the stairs and is rushed by MARIO.
-JAPANESE GUY falls down the stairs with the WATER TANK.
**-heading towards the bathroom, we see SUPERCHAO running out in fear.
-MARIO grabs some TOOLS as we head into the BATHROOM.
-MARIO begins to unclock the TOILET.
-the moment MARIO touches the TOILET it EXPLODES, completely destroying his body and flinging me agains the wall.
-I lay unconscious until morning.

May he rest in piss in the great plumbing system in the sky.

REVISION because i FUCKED UP my memory
**-SUPERCHAO was running out of the CREWS ROOM
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
You follow the BUTTER TRAIL. It leads down the HOLE and disappears below, likely due to the FLOOD
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There is no PAINT in the prop room, only in PAINT PACKETS
You climb down the HOLE, there is no butter, because it has been washed away by the FLOOD
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
There is no CONFETTI in the bathroom
Shadow the Hedgehog
So it turns out my actions last night still happened, so it's just witness accounts that were switched by role power. Whoever got my account might as well just post it or we'll figure it out when you don't post your account.
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The only card on OBAMA'S CORPSE is his own inactive one

There is CONFETTI in the PROP ROOM
Spooks?
DISCORD INVESTIGATION:
The PROP ROOM CONFETTI is floating in BLUE PAINT and WATER because of the FLOOD, it is mobile even without you touching it and can be moved for that reason
It is inconclusive whether it belongs to a bomb or not