Draku
Okay yeah after looking at the timeline again with a more clear head and not being hyped up from Chiaki's very opportune reveal:

It's Chiaki.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 9:52 AM)Turb Wrote: I motion to publicly show any DRAKU MASKS I have on me, as well as MONOSHOP BAGS to prove I bought nothing else.
Additionally I would like to compare the thickness of the confetti pile on the beach to the one in my room.
TURB shows his DRAKU MASKS and MONOSHOP BAGS.

Meaning he shows nothing. He pulls out a handful of air and smirks.

The CONFETTI on the BEACH is equally as thick as the stuff in TURB'S ROOM.
(Jul 17, 2017 at 8:34 AM)Dude Wrote: my relevant testimony for draku's timeline

-get into a fight with elyk, knock him down but not out
-head into the mono shop
-buy shit
-"draku but with a fucked up face" suddenly falls in through the roof (after elyk threw him? that's kind of a short time period...)
-buys a trophy, splashes me
-get knocked the fuck out

question for @Monokuma, was he holding a bag when he fell in?
MASKED DRAKU did have a bag.
Dude
did i see turb during my scuffle with elyk
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 5:43 PM)Dude Wrote: did i see turb during my scuffle with elyk
Your FIGHTING SPIRIT blinded you
Draku
anyone who went to monoshop please ask if the floor had glass on it and how much please and thank you
Dude
hi i'm anyone who went to the monoshop how much broken glass was there before the draku flew in

also how much broken glass was there compared to before and after i got knocked out
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 5:58 PM)Dude Wrote: hi i'm anyone who went to the monoshop how much broken glass was there before the draku flew in

also how much broken glass was there compared to before and after i got knocked out
There was a reasonable amount of glass in there when you went in, and A SHITLOAD when you went out. Likely from the fuckin guy that smashed through the SKYVIEW and knocked you out
T-man
You kiddos trying to implicate me are wasting your time, I've been locked in my room trying to break the world record for most faps in international waters. My alibi, and my bedroom carpet, are rock solid.
Draku
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:24 PM)T-man Wrote: You kiddos trying to implicate me are wasting your time, I've been locked in my room trying to break the world record for most faps in international waters. My alibi, and my bedroom carpet, are rock solid.
im not implicating you read your fucking witness account PM rtsmarty swapped with your actions

just post them ffs
Aidan
@Turb how did you see another phantom thief if i never saw you
rtsmarty
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:24 PM)T-man Wrote: You kiddos trying to implicate me are wasting your time, I've been locked in my room trying to break the world record for most faps in international waters. My alibi, and my bedroom carpet, are rock solid.
@"Monokuma" does swapping with my actions count as cancelling T-Man's afk streak
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:30 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
@"Monokuma" does swapping with my actions count as cancelling T-Man's afk streak
It should technically but fuck he admitted to afking
Shadow the Hedgehog
@"Monokuma" Ask my boogeyman what he saw.
T-man
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:27 PM)Draku Wrote:
im not implicating you read your fucking witness account PM rtsmarty swapped with your actions

just post them ffs
Uh, okay. H-here I go!

When I woke up I decided to head over to the BEACH SUPPLIES, I rummaged for a bit until I found a totally boss OXYGEN TANK. I then made my way over to the FIRE ESCAPE, I saw CHIAKI lying out on the floor on my way there. I tried poking them to see if they were alright but they were totally KO'D. Figuring it was just a long night of binge drinking I continued toward the FIRE ESCAPE. But it was fucking covered in PISS, what the fuck? Whatever, I lugged the OXYGEN TANK up the FIRE ESCAPE when I had the sudden urge for some of the Devil's Nectar, I went over to the LIQOUR CABINET and found some EVERCLEAR. Blech. I poured that shit out when I saw DUDE walk by looking puzzled. Don't judge me, buttfucker. That's when I saw SHADOW making a B line for the LIQUOR CABINET, he threw the cabinet doors open and started guzzling WHISKEY, which is what I wanted! Fucking SHADOW. I then decided to lug the OXYGEN TANK over to the ELEVATOR. I propped the ELEVATOR door open with a DUMBBELL and placed the OXYGEN TANK inside. HANDGUN in... hand, I decided to blast it to smithereens. That's for having such an unreasonably low weight capacity! The OXYGEN TANK created a fantastic explosion, but the EVERCLEAR ignited in a fiery blaze. I saw SHADOW do a pretty sweet leap towards the ELEVATOR while I was headed back down the FIRE ESCAPE, I passed MONOKUMA with a FIRE HOSE on my way. Having filled my quota for senseless destruction I made my way back to the SHIP and had a nice, restful sleep in the SYRUP.
Draku
thank u
Dude
who reeks of beer/piss/whatever the fuck the trophy liquid is
Shadow the Hedgehog
@"Monokuma" investigate yoshin's body and the clothes pile
Dude
investigate the body for any strange smells or liquids
check neck marks to guess cause of strangulation
Draku
I inspect the body thoroughly as well as its arm positions
Spooks?
(Jul 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @"Monokuma" Ask my boogeyman what he saw.
You ask SHADOW'S BOOGEYMAN what he saw.

Immediately he stands up and leaves the closet. He rummages around in the room as if looking for something. Eventually he gives a thumbs up and acts like he's grabbing something.

He then enters the closet, grabs some CLOTHES, and rips them up, throwing the shreds everywhere in the closet. He then eats the shreds and closes the closet door.