Yoshin
Here's the invite link
For when you wanna chat in your games or to each other with your real voice for some reason
T-man
how is a discord server made by an admin unofficial
Yoshin
I'm not a true admin
Just an admin here so I can help add features and whatnot(well OK I am a pseudo admin on old mw)
kaZaam
Keep Yoshin Admin 2016
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yoshin
Now that I can get behind
Spritanium
You can get all the behind you want when you're an admin
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man

>when you tell her you're an admin on minus world

kaZaam
wish i had a fludd vagina...
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Aug 22, 2016 at 10:02 PM)wtl Wrote: id rather not have any Official chat thing except maybe the slack which is useful for Development Purposes

obv anything Unofficial is cool tho
i just view it like mfggirc
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako

>finds a bug

"Hmm, should I post it on the New MW meta forum, the New MW Slack, the New MW Trello, or the unofficial New MW Discord Chat? Screw it I'm going to go play Pokémon Go," - t. me from now on
Yoshin
well the discord is fully unoffical
Slack or here would be the place to post bugs
T-man
(Aug 23, 2016 at 4:54 AM)Puddin Wrote: >finds a bug

"Hmm, should I post it on the New MW meta forum, the New MW Slack, the New MW Trello, or the unofficial New MW Discord Chat? Screw it I'm going to go play Pokémon Go," - t. me from now on

The Minus World Slack is the official development channel, although posting on the forum would likely be the best option as things tend to get lost/forgotten in the Slack.
Beako
Yeah I was being a little sardonic... but I still don't think I ever imagined that I'd have so many Minus World bookmarks that MW would get its own special section in my toolbar.

[Image: HFCllpt.png]
Yoshin
Well Minus World is the best website on the planet so of course
T-man
(Aug 23, 2016 at 5:39 AM)Yoshin Wrote: Well Minus World is the best website on the planet so of course

One of them is anyway