Yoshin
Remember that thing we did once and then never touched again? Well we're doing another one!
The topic this time around is going to be "Minus World" in celebration of moving over to mybb. I have been doing some planning and if you want to see who's gonna host and our specific topics you can find that here.

But we need your help. A decision has been made to have a Q&A section towards the end of the podcast, so in this thread we would like you the users to ask questions for us to answer. They can be about us, about Minus World, or about our opinions on current events.
kaZaam
cut or uncut
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Stirling
how do members appear on a podcast episode?

what direction is the staff looking for the total goal of being MW

who decides podcast topics

how are we intending to draw people into new MW

are we going to have a redirect on old MW to new MW heading the webpage

shoutbox for more feature overstuffing?

can we combine with crab radish? sponge used to go on mfgg and afaik he is still admin on it

ADDITIONAL EDITED ON QUESTIONS

should we try and pin down old mfgg members for interest in possible MW purposes? like, sodamelon and osm wanna make an artists' forum/site thing with positive impressions on the idea from the likes of mrs. a and some other old members that are closer to mw's side of the split

how can members contribute to the MW's progress?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
when will you fix Lights Out
kaZaam
whos ur faborite sonic character
Spritanium
@"StirlADrei" Sponge got kicked out of crab radish along with the rest of the non-rping admins YEARS ago afaik
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
cow's or goat's milk
Pea
an actor/actress that doesnt do action movies for suicide squad joker that would have been better than jared leto
Shroomguy
what is your blood type
The Beef Baron
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
Who's gonna listen to the podcast when all the active members are on it?
(Aug 23, 2016 at 9:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote: @"StirlADrei" Sponge got kicked out of crab radish along with the rest of the non-rping admins YEARS ago afaik

As if we needed further confirmation that RPing is cancer.

Erm, no offense RPers of Minus World.
(Aug 24, 2016 at 12:27 AM)wtl Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016 at 8:07 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: can we combine with crab radish? sponge used to go on mfgg and afaik he is still admin on it
itd be pretty funny if we merged with some smaller communities
Let's merge with The End of the Universe.

Also, if you'd like another voice on the show you can borrow mine.
God
Let's merge with Mario Fan Games Galaxy
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(Aug 24, 2016 at 12:19 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: Let's merge with Mario Fan Games Galaxy

Capital idea!
Yoshin
(Aug 24, 2016 at 8:57 AM)T-man Wrote: Also, if you'd like another voice on the show you can borrow mine.
Really? Great!
I think 4 is a good number for hosts
Beako
Oh man that podcast. Because of how my voice sounded in it I've been blacklisted from the podcast showbusiness forever. Sad Whenever I walk down Podcast Boulevard people spit on me. One time someone pretended they wanted my autograph but they were only distracting me so their buddy could tape a KICK ME sign onto my back. :sniff:
Beako
By the way I think the new podcast idea is awesome and I wish you folks luck. Love I already posted all my suggestions in the unofficial Discord chat.
Spritanium
(Aug 24, 2016 at 8:57 AM)T-man Wrote: Let's merge with The End of the Universe.

I think we've already done that just by coincidence

I wouldn't mind getting yoshiman and mechabowser though (even though mechabowser is too busy with hats to talk to anyone and is apparently also a huge dick)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
yeah let's not associate ourselves with mechabowser
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yoshin
merge with tcotl
Still room for questions I think
T-man
@Yoshin I didn't even know TCOTL was a thing, it's got a real swanky theme.