Why Do the anime industry keep making mediocre anime shows instead of adapting [...]

Aidan
Why Do the anime industry keep making mediocre anime shows instead of adapting good anime

I have noticed that the Anime industry/studios keep adapting mediocre anime instead of making really good/decent anime why dont they make season 2 or 3 of other decent shows instead of just making the typical harem/ecchi shows which they seem to invest lots of money on or adapt good mangas or light novels which seem seem interesting and good . I mean is it not good idea from a business stand point ?

Edit:am not saying they dont make good shows each season , I just mean instead of adapting some bad/mediocre shows why dont they adapt better shows
Mario
ok i gotta admit this ones hilarious to parse like 'adapt good anime' doesn't make sense, they're typically not taking existing anime and making a new anime out of it
Uniju
better question why the fuck do we need four seasons of wixoss
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Pea
(Sep 16, 2018 at 5:42 PM)Mario Wrote: ok i gotta admit this ones hilarious to parse like 'adapt good anime' doesn't make sense, they're typically not taking existing anime and making a new anime out of it

[Image: 9wPfsuQ.gif]