brainwyrms
Sorry about the delay! Weeding out an impostor takes time, but hopefully we shouldn't have to worry about anything like that anymore. Now that that's out of the way.

While you may be working for the end goal of a relationship, you are obviously more than that. You all have things you like to do, right? Why not share that with the world?

DAY 6 WILL BE A LIVESTREAM.
In the official response thread, describe your how your livestream would go if you had one. What would you do? Would you play games? What games? Any details you find necessary to paint the perfect image!

The deadline for Day 6 submissions is tomorrow at 8PM EST. Good luck!
brainwyrms
... Is this thing on? Thank goodness. I don't have much time, so I'll get these out of the way while I can:

Snarpshooter:
Spoiler:

I don't know what makes you think that getting dating advice from strangers on the internet will work out, but here's hoping for ya. 3/10.

Jimbobbio:
Spoiler:

Ooh, an IRL stream! That sounds like it could be very relaxing. I would definitely tune into that if I had nothing to do. 5/10.

Skinny Penis:
Spoiler:

I don't remember leaving this comment but I definitely stand by it. 1/10.

Granny:
Spoiler:

A cooking stream sounds like a wonderful idea! I love watching process videos and how-to's, so this would be a great time. 7/10.

Goku:
Spoiler:

For once Goku, you actually post something that could be entertaining. 8/10.

Sleepy:
Spoiler:

Sleepy please let me mod your stream ma'am please ma'am 9/10

Alright, and that's it for the garrison! I hope you all had fun, I'll be tallying together the sc
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Draku
(Dec 10, 2018 at 3:23 AM)brainwyrms Wrote: Alright, and that's it for the garrison! I hope you all had fun, I'll be tallying together the sc
guys? is brainwyrms ok?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
brainwyrms
Jajwdymnsl nx knsj ymjwj nx st sjji yt gj fqfwrji
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Draku
Jc jfvt ocvif bjjyiznn.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Honoka Kosakatua
Ep swo Heow, Iejqo Sknhz! Ep swo Heow whh whkjc, Iejqo Sknhz!

E pkhz ukq xqp ukq zezj'p heopaj! SDU ZEZJ'P UKQ HEOPAJ!?