[Studio X - Day 8] Uncool Runnings

The Other Monokuma
Guess I'll just ask straight up if some crazy strong guy could've chucked those scissors into Crash's head. Or heck, if any regular guy could've!
From the walkway, obviously.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_confused.png]
4R3 TH3R3 4NY S1GNS OF SMOK3 1NH4L4T1ON 1N CR4SH'S LUNGS?
1F H3 D13D B3FOR3 TH3 SMOK3 M4CH1N3 W4S TURN3D ON H3 WOULDN'T H4V3 BR34TH3D 4NY 1N
Teddie
I'd like to look in the awards room and the practical effects area to see where I could find an accordion.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: hRqxfQy.png]

So, I know you're all out here, solving your cases as per usual, but I do feel as if I should mention something pretty important.

[Image: zFdULc2.png]

One of you has taken something very important from my office. I know who you are, and you definitely know who you are. I expect it to be returned, or your employment probably won't continue much longer, got it?

[Image: IHotqe0.png]

That's all. Nice work, by the way, Trip. You may have let someone else die, but at the very least you didn't leave the thread alone for almost an entire day because you injured yourself, unlike a certain Producer I've been forced to share film credits with.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 21, 2018 at 12:38 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Guess I'll just ask straight up if some crazy strong guy could've chucked those scissors into Crash's head. Or heck, if any regular guy could've!
From the walkway, obviously.
I dunno, you're welcome to try, dude.

(Dec 21, 2018 at 12:41 AM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: [Image: tz_lynch_confused.png]
4R3 TH3R3 4NY S1GNS OF SMOK3 1NH4L4T1ON 1N CR4SH'S LUNGS?
1F H3 D13D B3FOR3 TH3 SMOK3 M4CH1N3 W4S TURN3D ON H3 WOULDN'T H4V3 BR34TH3D 4NY 1N
Looks like Crash has a little bit of fog still in his lungs, upon compressing his body a bit, a small puff comes out.

(Dec 21, 2018 at 12:47 AM)General Teddie Wrote: I'd like to look in the awards room and the practical effects area to see where I could find an accordion.
In one of the trophy cases, an award labeled "BEST ACCORDION TRACK" is missing. There are no others that you can find.
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: edWXeLm.png]

Oh, and uh, thanks, boss guy! I've pretty much accepted that someone's gonna die no matter what, but at least I stopped a rogue animatronic, right?

Well, I got someone else to do it for me, but isn't that a mark of good leadership?
The Other Monokuma
Hey, I'll try it!

...Somebody, prop up the body for me.
Honoka Kosakatua
I prop up Hannibal's body and hold it about where Crash would have been standing.
Morgan
I want to try throwing some scissors straight down at a corpse.
I'll show you a real dance....
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 21, 2018 at 12:58 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, I'll try it!

...Somebody, prop up the body for me.
(Dec 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I prop up Hannibal's body and hold it about where Crash would have been standing.
You go down the Tunnel to Studio A, and grab Hannibal, dragging him all the way back. You prop up his body, but cannot tell at all where Crash was, as you have thrown him off the walkway and moved the body.

(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:16 AM)Coffee Wrote: I want to try throwing some scissors straight down at a corpse.
You toss scissors straight downward, and they embed themselves in the top of his head.
Morgan
What's the wound in Hannibal's head look like\
I'll show you a real dance....
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:20 AM)Coffee Wrote: What's the wound in Hannibal's head look like\
It looks similar to the wound in Crash's, but obviously on the top of his head instead of the back
The Other Monokuma
Ugh, could we line up Crash's wound with a theoretical walkway kill and see if there's an angle it'd work at? You know, up to a distance before everyone screams how off it looks.
Honoka Kosakatua
I take a flashlight, have Terezi take her glasses off and open her eyes, and then shine the flashlight directly in her eyes at full force.

I also test other senses with the light.
The Other Monokuma
Random stupid question, which way did your "superhero" enter the tower, Trip?
Honoka Kosakatua
Trip: Were you with the superhero when she was searching for the source of the fog?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:35 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I take a flashlight, have Terezi take her glasses off and open her eyes, and then shine the flashlight directly in her eyes at full force.

I also test other senses with the light.
You look around for a flashlight, but genuinely can't seem to locate one. Looking in the Garage, you find a funky high-tech looking one in the glovebox of the studio truck, and shine it in Terezi's eyes.

Suddenly, Terezi finds herself standing in a room, surrounded by the same stuff in the room she was already in, because she's still in the Garage, with you shining the light into her red eyes. No reaction at all. You point the light into her nose, but she says she can only smell the color of the bulb. You shine it into her mouth, and she says the same. None of her other senses react.

(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:32 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Ugh, could we line up Crash's wound with a theoretical walkway kill and see if there's an angle it'd work at? You know, up to a distance before everyone screams how off it looks.
Standing Crash up near the pool of blood he was lying in, you can see a couple angles where a similar would would be made at.

(Dec 21, 2018 at 1:37 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Random stupid question, which way did your "superhero" enter the tower, Trip?
[Image: edWXeLm.png]

I'm pretty sure they came in... From the East? Why?
Honoka Kosakatua
Just to be sure, I'd like to 3D print an identical pair of scissors and see if they're obviously different relative to the ones used to kill.

Additionally, when you say the East, Trip: Do you mean the direction of the Racing Strip or the Crime Scene Set? Where were you standing and facing, relative to the staircase to the tunnel?
The Other Monokuma
Hey, can I shine that flashlight in my eyes? You know, for comparison's sake, need a control for it to be science.
Alex Jones
I'll give TOM a watch while he does it, so he doesn't burn his eyes out or fall over.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.