[Studio X - Night 9] - Long Overdue

Alex Jones
Was there a brownie missing before any was eaten during investigation.

Also Xavier, did you get your thing back?
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Teddie
This is a long shot, but I'd like to go back to Studio A's infirmary to check if there's anything missing from the last time we looked!
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 1:52 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check Mario's body for injection marks

Look through his teeth for anything out of place
Mario's body doesn't look like it has any injection marks, but you can't tell really due to how badly lacerated he is from the glass.

You check his teeth, but the only thing on them is vomit.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 2:25 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: Investigate the Elevator and it's blockage.
The Elevator is blocked off by the lid from the Sarcophagus. Glancing through the gap , you see that the control panel has been disassembled, and all the wiring inside completely torn out

(Dec 31, 2018 at 4:29 AM)Teddie Wrote: This is a long shot, but I'd like to go back to Studio A's infirmary to check if there's anything missing from the last time we looked!
You head through the tunnel to Studio A, and find nothing changed about the infirmary.
Honoka Kosakatua
Trip: Please tell us about your night and show us your footage!

Liz: Same for you, thank you!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: zZH0Ipq.png]
I'll ask for our Producer friend to tell us what he did tonight. I was with him for a while, so I'd rather have him tell about our expedition... For reasons, that, uh...

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
Let's just say you wouldn't believe me. But, I've been in the manor for a majority of the night. Honest. When I got out, the tree was already down.
Shoey1
After my failure last night to destroy the elevator it was time for round 2
I ate a lot of mushrooms cause I gotta tore up
I grabbed the coffin lid for protection
I headed over to the elevator and on my way I see Shroomguy with a plate of brownies how dare he bring drugs into this household
as I head into the elevator alex jones shows up with a plant and heads up the maintenance hatch
now i'm furious cause damn him so I block off the hatch and the door
then bam the drugs kick in while i'm tearing apart the panel
by the time I sober up the panel has been destroyed my goal has been accomplished good work america
then I fell asleep in the elevator.
Xavier [Director]
(Dec 31, 2018 at 3:31 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: Also Xavier, did you get your thing back?
...No.

I got shot at instead. Real polite.
Liz [Security Guard]
[Image: zc9mNSy.png]

...So there's two of these two-tone walking property destruction lawsuits, huh? Dealing with one of this guys pissed me off enough, honestly, but I'll live.

[Image: PEAm3IM.png]

Tonight started out pretty peaceful for once, lots of Christmas... stuff going on. Not much of a holiday person, but you do you. Kaede showed up at one point, and asked me to check out the Manor with her. She was packing some major heat, but I was... occupied with prearranged plans. I instead sent Studio B's iconic gun nut with her, but I dunno what happened to him.

Honoka showed up though, my main partner for the night, and gave me an assortment of objects. Looked like thermite ingredients. She went off into the woods, then came back a while later, and left, asking me to signal her when the space under the East Walkway was cleared up.

[Image: B4ENvnH.png]

This is important, trust me.

[Image: zc9mNSy.png]

Anyway, who shows up next, but that fuckin' bear. He talks about stuff I don't care about, and I give Honoka the signal. She lays down the thermite up on the Walkway, and a while later, it comes toppling down like the golden gate bridge in every superhero movie it shows up in. Honoka rolls up in the police car, and I get in.

[Image: vxDXEMt.png]

She slams her foot on the pedal, and we go rocketing up the ramp, and straight into the third floor window. We spend a bit of time checking the place out, and find some... interesting stuff. Like a morgue, for instance, a retina scanner locked door and a metalworking shop. Oh, also Teddie, dressed up like Santa for some reason.

[Image: PEAm3IM.png]

We have a little talk about Mario for a bit, Teddie asks where he is, I say I haven't seen him. He then goes to use the elevator, but informs me that someone's blocked it off. I pull out the ol' stakeout classic: a deck of cards, and we kill time until morning playing poker. Honoka's awful at it by the way. Total crap.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check what plants are missing from the greenhouse.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 4:51 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Check what plants are missing from the greenhouse.
Missing from the Greenhouse appear to be several marijuana plants, and one other plant you're not sure of. It appears to have been planted in the section designated for people to plant their own stuff. All that remains is tossed up dirt and an empty pot...
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: 5lzFwOz.png]

Wow... Mr. Jones didn't even stop by to say "Yo!" or anything tonight... I guess he doesn't need me to film his shows anymore, huh?

I guess that's okay though, because...

[Image: rvGXhnR.png]

[Image: mVLntUC.png]

I got to spend all night with my new buddy MCD! Not only is he a totally cool actor, but he knows how to recognize talented cinematography when it sees it! The dude totally rocks! After I fell asleep in the Screening Room, he came and woke me up this morning, wearing a bathrobe and smoking some kinda vintage pipe. Dunno why, but I dig his style.

The two of us went downstairs to the Christmas Pavillion, because he asked me to film a LIVE episode of Horsin' Around with him! How cool is that? We set up some... stuff, and then we started filming. The first episode wasn't all that interesting, because he was just sitting there talking about how cool he was, but like, everyone who's anyone already knows that.

[Image: 5lzFwOz.png]

Stuff started to get real weird when the gnome showed up and climbed up the tree though. Terezi came by too, and sang some weird songs I didn't really get. I kept on filming MCD anyway though, until Honoka tossed some weird metal box under the tree, which Terezi picked up and gave to me. Didn't really know what was up with that, but whatever.

Then MCD grabbed Crash's body, and set it up on a table. He got all sad and stuff, and started giving this monologue about his dead mom. It was kinda moving, until one of those bear guys rolled up and started just laughing at me for some reason. Mario swung by too, and just beat up the tree. From there, things got even crazier, real fast.

[Image: mVLntUC.png]

...Y'know what? I'll just let the footage do the talking!

Trip's Footage:
Honoka Kosakatua
Trip: About how long were you away from the Pavilion with MCD to get the animatronic, and was MCD with you the entire time?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 31, 2018 at 5:34 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Trip: About how long were you away from the Pavilion with MCD to get the animatronic, and was MCD with you the entire time?
We were gone for uh... A while? MCD first tried to program it to do something, but he couldn't figure out the controls. Eventually we just load the Wendigo onto the chair, and wheel it away.

He was with me the whole time though, for sure!
Alex Jones
Do the lacerations match a kind of glass from somewhere? Ornaments? Walkway? Window? Ceramic?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:07 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Do the lacerations match a kind of glass from somewhere? Ornaments? Walkway? Window? Ceramic?
The appear to be clear shards of glass. Some of them are curved, but you cannot determine the exact origin.
Alex Jones
Also check if the lacerations are uniform (i.e. if any are unusual and stand out) plus if any debris left over that could've caused the lacerations for traces of anything.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Honoka Kosakatua
Is the window on the west walkway busted?

Additionally, I'd like to enlist the help of the NPCs in holding up the Christmas tree while Alex Jones sits on top of it, and then drop it to see how decisively he's KOed.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:10 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Also check if the lacerations are uniform (i.e. if any are unusual and stand out) plus if any debris left over that could've caused the lacerations for traces of anything.

The lacerations are not uniform, but that is to be expected from so many different shaped and sized shards. You pick up one of the shards of glass. It doesn't appear to have any visible traces, but it smells like whiskey.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 6:11 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Is the window on the west walkway busted?

Additionally, I'd like to enlist the help of the NPCs in holding up the Christmas tree while Alex Jones sits on top of it, and then drop it to see how decisively he's KOed.

The window on the west walkway is intact, surprisingly.

You attempt to enlist the help of the NPCs to hold up the tree. Xavier refuses, but the other two comply. Alex Jones is hoisted up on the tree, and the tree is dropped. Alex Jones lands on his ass and is fine. You try it again, and have Alex Jones land on his head, which KOs him.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check Terezi's room and consult her boogeyman.

Also check my room to see what's left.
Alex Jones
Let's check all the dead people's rooms please
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.