[Studio X - Night 9] - Long Overdue

Spooks?
[Image: 106?cb=20170520215139]

Puhuhuhuhu, what's going on, you guys? Long time, no see! But uh... No really, where am I? Last I was aware of, I was sitting around on Studio A, running the Killing Game and keeping my eye on that pesky Director, now I'm here, out in the middle of the woods!

[Image: 122?cb=20170520215152]

Unless... Someone triggered the dead man's switch on that j-

...Uh, never mind! Puhuhuhu! What's important here, is that I'm back! That's what you get for snooping around the manor. Whichever one of you triggered the failsafe in the statue that woke me back up, I'd thank you, but I'm also programmed to be a total asshole, so I won't!

[Image: 148?cb=20170520235354]

Speaking of being a total asshole, looks like one of you killed @Mario! He's lying underneath the Christmas Tree, but he's no present, the tree's been snapped at the base, and it's lying right on top of him.

His role was Ultimate Comedian

rolecard:

[Image: 112?cb=20170520235341]

The best part is, that Mario guy almost never used his actual role ability! Puhuhuhuhu, he really was a clown! Anyway, now that I've been brought back from the dead, today's incentive to solve is gonna be a little different too! Tomorrow night, the dead will be able to submit actions from beyond the grave. If you vote correctly, they will not be able to harm or KO you in any way.

[Image: 106?cb=20170520235339]

...And with that, I'll leave you idiots to it!

Case Files
-Mario is badly bruised from the impact of the tree
-Several long shards of glass are embedded in his flesh
-He is a strange reddish color, and vomit is crusted around his mouth
-The Wendigo Animatronic is sitting on top of the fallen tree, out of battery
-A broken bottle of Jack Daniels sits on the Christmas Pavillion
-The Elevator door is blocked from the inside by the Sarcophagus Lid
-The East Walkway has broken and fallen on the eastmost side, creating a ramp
-The Police Car is missing
-The Breakroom has a pan of brownies, with one missing. A sign is stuck on the pan

Other Info
-@sealelement has been found dead in her room, automatically AFK killed
-Some plants are missing from the Greenhouse
-Honoka's door is open, and her room has been burned to ashes
-Smasher's corpse is missing from her room again, as well.

The Map

[Image: C8hKkSU.png]

Room Descriptions:

[Image: c54Q6gV.png]

Room descriptions:

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Shoey
@Alex Jones
@Teddie
@Honoka Kosakatua
@Terezi Pyrope
@MCD
@Kaede Akamatsu
@Gnome
@Shroomguy
@The Other Monokuma

CURRENT NPCS
@Liz [Security Guard]
@Trip [Cameraman]
@Xavier [Director]

The Investigation will end tomorrow, at 3 PM PST.
The Other Monokuma
Wow, this The Only Monokuma thing didn't pan out for very long, huh?
Honoka Kosakatua
I can't believe Seal and Seal died!

Oh well. At least we've still got Seal.

Investigate the Christmas Pavilion.
Spooks?
(Dec 30, 2018 at 10:39 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Wow, this The Only Monokuma thing didn't pan out for very long, huh?
Puhuhuhu! What can I say? I can't have some two-bit impostor hogging the spotlight!

(Dec 30, 2018 at 10:43 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I can't believe Seal and Seal died!

Oh well. At least we've still got Seal.

Investigate the Christmas Pavilion.
All these different Seals... You guys really make my head spin! Almost makes me miss being inactive...

Anyway, the Christmas Pavillion is a sorry sight. On a table lies the corpse of Crash, sawed in half. A broken bottle of Jack Daniels is a small ways away from the sight. The tree on the other end of the Pavillion has collapsed on top of Mario's corpse, which is lying bloody on the ground. The Wendigo Animatronic lies sprawled out on top of the tree, frozen in a weird position.
Mario
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good @sealelement
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
1 H34RD 1T W4S ON3 OF YOUR HUM4N HOL1D4YS TH1S N1GHT!
1 WOK3 UP 1N TH3 SCR33N1NG ROOM, WH3R3 1 F3LL 4SL33P L4ST N1GHT, W1TH HONOK4.

3XC1T3D TO P4RT1C1P4T3 1N CULTUR4L 3XCH4NG3 4ND L34RN YOUR B1Z4RR3 4ND B4CKW4RDS CUSTOMS, 1 W3NT STR41GHT TO TH3 CHR1STM4S P4V1L1ON, WH3R3 SOM3ON3 H4D D3COR4T3D 4 L4RG3 D34D TR33 W1TH WH4T 1 4SSUM3 W3R3 TH3 TR4D1T1ON4L HUM4N CHR1STM4S D3COR4T1ONS.
L1GHTS, B4UBL3S, 4ND OF COURS3, 4 CHR1STM4S GNOM3 ON TOP!

TR1P 4ND MCD W3R3 TH3R3 SO 1 JO1N3D TH3M, 4ND MCD 4SK3D 1F 1 W4NT3D TO JO1N H1M C3L3BR4T1NG.

[Image: tz_stand_confused.png]
1 SUNG SOM3 4LT3RN14N TW3LFTH P3R1G33S C4ROLS, WH1CH NON3 OF YOU S33M3D TO 4PPR3C14T3! >:[
TH3N HONOK4 C4M3 4ND PUT 4 BOX UND3R TH3 TR33.

[Image: tz_investigate_default.png]
1 KNOW TH1S P4RT! HUM4NS G1V3 G1FTS TO 34CH OTH3R UND3R 4 TR33, R1GHT?

1 P1CK3D UP TH3 G1FT HONOK4 L3FT 4ND G4V3 1T TO TR1P!

[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
MCD TH3N P1CK3D UP CR4SH'S CORPS3 4ND B3G4N SOM3 OTH3R B1Z4RR3 HUM4N CHR1STM4S TR4D1T1ON, PUTT1NG 1T ON 4 T4BL3 4ND MONOLOGU1NG 4BOUT H1MS3LF. >:?

[Image: tz_investigate_serious.png]
ON3 OF TH3 M4NY B34RS 1N TH1S STDU1O 4RR1V3D 4ND ST4RT1NG L4UGH1NG W1TH TR1P
1T W4S TH3 BL4CK 4ND WH1T3 ON3, OR ON3 OF TH3M 1 GU3SS?
1 C4NT K33P TR4CK OF 4LL TH3S3 B34RS. >:/

[Image: tz_stand_confused.png]
4NYW4Y, TH3N M4R1O 4PP34R3D 4ND B34T TH3 SH1T OUT OF TH3 TR33.
1S TH1S P4RT OF CHR1STM4S? 1M NOT SUR3.
MCD THR3W SOM3TH1NG 4T TH3 B34R FOR L4UGH1NG TOO MUCH.

[Image: tz_stand_amused.png]
TH3N TH3 TR33 F3LL DOWN!
1T CRUSH3D M4R1O 4ND TH3 GNOM3 W3NT FLY1NG!
1F TH1S 1S P4RT OF CHR1STM4S 1TS C3RT41NLY MOR3 3XC1T1NG TH4N 1'D G1V3N 1T CR3D1T FOR, YOU HUM4NS R34LLY KNOW HOW TO C3L3BR4T3!

[Image: tz_stand_concede.png]
TH3N MCD CH41NS4W3D 4 CORPS3 1N H4LF, Y4WN, S33N 1T B3FOR3

1 W3NT B4CK TO B3D TO SL33P BUT...

SOM3ON3 PUT 4 CORPS3 1N MY B3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate Mario's body in more detail.

It'd be good to confirm what exactly killed him.
The Other Monokuma
It's yet another night where I get my ass kicked!
It made me miss the best part too. Even if that Mario guy always believed in me, I hate missing a good kill!

Guess the rest of my night's irrelevant, but hey, you can ask those NPC fellows if you want to know more!
Spooks?
(Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate Mario's body in more detail.

It'd be good to confirm what exactly killed him.
Mario has some mild head and body trauma from the tree, and several lacerations all over his body of varying depth from the broken glass that covers him. His flesh is a strange reddish tint, and there's vomit crusted around his mouth, as if he tried to throw up, but couldn't move enough to get it out of his mouth.
Honoka Kosakatua
I wake up in the screening room, a woman on a mission! And that mission is to get on the third floor so I can investigate it! Equipping myself with my shovel, I go back to my room. I've got a form of protest planned against the person who told me STOP LOOKING, so I move Smasher's corpse out of my room and give her Terezi's bed. She's earned a rest. Then I go back and light my room on fire as protest. How's this for stop looking, huh!? FUCK YOU, DAD!

...Ahem. With my room now burning away like a Christmas fire, I kick off my main plan for the night. Going into editing and effects, I teach myself both how to hotwire a car and how to make thermite! Useful knowledge for the future. Heading over to the Sarcophagus Hallway, I see Shroomguy coming upstairs with a whole lotta weed, heading into the kitchen. I take some magnesium tablets and head downstairs to the train set, collecting some rust from the train for iron oxide.

Crossing the studio, I duck into the Christmas Pavilion to check one what's going on. MCD is there in front of Crash, delivering a stirring speech! ...That he ripped right from Bojack Horseman, the hack. Trip is filming him, and where there's a Trip, Terezi is close by. She's singing, while Gnome fulfills his role as the true star of the studio by sitting on top of the tree. I look around, drop off an item, and leave.

Heading into the effects workshop, I get some aluminum powder and throw all three things together into the bucket. With my thermite created, I go drop it off and ask Liz to watch it, while I step out into the woods and try to check something. Unfortunately, the woods are far too confusing for me, and I give up quickly and return to the entrance, inviting Liz to join me on my journey as I pick up thermite. I head to the Train Set while Alex Jones leaves the Effects Workshop, and head upstairs. Someone's taken the sarcophagus lid, and Shroomguy is in the breakroom smelling like brownies. Weed brownies probably. I set up my thermite on top of the east end of the walkway, and ignite it to burn through and collapse the walkway.

Going downstairs, I use my newfound knowledge to hotwire the police car, and drive it over to the guard station, where I see Liz and The Other Monokuma. I pick up Liz, who insults TOM, and drive towards the ramp, up, and launch myself into the central tower of the third floor! Parking the car before I can drive off the side, I see that it's similar to 2F, but much smaller. I get out and head to the west, where I see a cold room with a bunch of doors. Opening one of them, it's Beauregard's corpse. Looks like we found the morgue where executed culprits go.

Returning to the central tower, I see Teddie in a Santa outfit, carrying a bag. He and Liz chat about Mario for a bit, and I head into the east walkway, finding a Metalworking Room for making props. Furnace, bellows, tools, swords, the works! It's also got a door on the other side, but that one has a retina scanner. Maybe someone can toss Hannibal and Urien's corpses up here at some point? They seem like they might work.

That's when Teddie shows up, and explains that the elevator's blocked. Liz pulls out a deck of cards, and we sit down to play a game of poker... and the two of them clean me out I prove that I'm the best poker player in this damn studio.

Here's the map of 3F I made:

[Image: unknown.png]

Look up Mario's symptoms on Yahoo Answers. Do we find out what caused them?
Teddie
[Image: KM6MKv9.png]
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
[Image: p5Uq20I.png]
...Wait, it's nearly New Year's?! ...this bear sure is having a bad week.

First, I took off that general outfit. I just wasn't really feeling that part, I guess. But, seeing as it's Christmas- or, well, was? I was planning to show up to the pavillion with some gifts, but, well... I'll get to that in a minute!

So, I put on a Santa outfit I made and got my bag ready! From there, I headed over to the kitchen, grabbing stuff as I passed to give to people at the get-together. On the way there I walked past Shroomguy, who went downstairs to the train set.

After I was done in the kitchen, I set off for the animatronic lab, across the grounds of the studio. Didn't get too close to the pavillion, but I did see Trip was there! I hope he's doing okay.

[Image: isbCby8.png]
Once I made it to the lab, I tried to make some toys out of the broken animatronics but I couldn't really do anything with the parts available. I did fiddle with the control panel a bit, but I don't know why the wendigo-animatronic ended up at the pavillion later...

Anyway, I decided I wanted to go snooping around upstairs after that motive from the previous night, so I did! As I left the lab, I saw Mario leaving the practical effects area. I started with the fourth floor. Pretty snazzy room - can see all of the studio from up there! There was a fancy desk and computer up there too. While I was up there I did feel some sort of earthquake or something. Really shook me up.

After that, I went downstairs and went to the west, where I found the morgue. And that's about when Honoka and Liz showed up!

[Image: 7yvRSW4.png]
Pretty much everything else is as Honoka says, but about the elevator... I tried to call it up again to head back down, as I wanted to make it to the Christmas event, but the lid from the sarcophagus was blocking it! And someone was muttering about pretty colours and doing something mechanical behind it?

Anyway, I went back to Liz and Honoka and explained the deal with the elevator, and we all sat down to play poker for the rest of the night.

---

I'd like to check out the control panel for the Wendigo to see what it was queued to do tonight!
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
1NV3ST1G4T3 TH3 TR33
HOW D1D 1T F4LL?
Xavier [Director]
[Image: CDWn5Wu.png]

Great. The bear's back.

...I honestly thought he was gone for good, but I guess his presence explains the continued murders. Maybe I can can get one of his executions on tape for a scene...

[Image: eBHCNWA.png]

I have half a mind to fire that Honoka girl, those walkways are expensive, you know. But alas, my real focus is on that fucking OTHER Monokuma more than the real one or the walkway vandal.

He tried to shoot me! First he takes my shit, then he tries to gun me down... Lynch him, I say.
Honoka Kosakatua
Yeah, but consider how cool driving a police car off a ramp will look on camera!

...You DID get it on camera, right?
The Other Monokuma
(Dec 31, 2018 at 1:02 AM)Xavier [Director] Wrote: He tried to shoot me! First he takes my shit, then he tries to gun me down... Lynch him, I say.
It was just a prank! It was a meme! I don't even make that kind of content anymore! All of this is taken out of context!
Spooks?
(Dec 30, 2018 at 11:56 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Look up Mario's symptoms on Yahoo Answers. Do we find out what caused them?

You find a post by a strange user with an avatar depicting Mario in a plague doctor mask, with some strange ball in his hand. The post states that such a medical condition is common in people who have robbed a KFC past midnight.

The post goes on to explain that to fix it, you'll first need to become a chronic alcoholic, then attempt murder on Yrr. If that fails, you can also cure the symptoms through jumping jacks in the nude.

A much less credible user compares the symptoms of Mario to cyanide poisoning, but he's not the one with the fancy avatar is he?

(Dec 31, 2018 at 12:26 AM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to check out the control panel for the Wendigo to see what it was queued to do tonight!

It looks like the Wendigo was queued only to fortnite dance on repeat, and not move at all. He danced so long, he ran out of battery.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 12:36 AM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: [Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
1NV3ST1G4T3 TH3 TR33
HOW D1D 1T F4LL?

It looks like the tree is snapped at the base, as if through being visciously jerked around by someone for a while.
Honoka Kosakatua
Investigate the brownies in the breakroom.

Cut open Mario's stomach with a big kitchen knife so as to try and find out what he might have eaten.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 1:33 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Investigate the brownies in the breakroom.

Cut open Mario's stomach with a big kitchen knife so as to try and find out what he might have eaten.

The Brownies smell pretty good, but a little weird. You take a tiny bite of one, and realize they're pot brownies. Despite being a little a high, you don't notice any ill effects.

While in the Breakroom, you grab a knife and head down to Mario, cutting his stomach open. It doesn't appear as if he's eaten or drank anything, his only stomach contents being stomach acid. If he was poisoned, it evidently was not through food.
Honoka Kosakatua
Check Mario's body for injection marks

Look through his teeth for anything out of place
Alex Jones
Investigate the Elevator and it's blockage.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.