Fun With Despair
Hey, everyone. Most of you probably already know about our official Discord server, but there's been a few cases recently where the link has been tough to find, leading newer or less active posters to have no idea it exists, or how to find their way in.

d15c0rd.gg/
b7U7U7r7ZG7e27a76

(Remove all instances of the number 7 and correct the URL to the right name for it to work. Sorry, bots forced this lol)

Beyond that, there's not a whole lot that needs to be said. It's generally active and a great place to be if you want to just talk about stuff, post some non-threadworthy Good Sh*t, or just hang out. It's also used extensively in basically all forum events, such as the Killing Game.

The rules are the same as the forum, but if required, more discord-specific rules may be added. Those will be added to this post as well, for ease of access.
fireball3k
i know this was posted last summer and it's december of 2018 now, but the link seems to be broken. is it possible for me to access the place now, or do i need an invite?
Spritanium
(Dec 21, 2018 at 4:05 AM)fireball3k Wrote: i know this was posted last summer and it's december of 2018 now, but the link seems to be broken. is it possible for me to access the place now, or do i need an invite?

Here you go pal o'mine [link removed]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
fireball3k
thank you, my man. not sure i'll be active here, but still, thanks for the more recent link if i ever decide to hang around.
Draku
(Jan 8, 2019 at 8:45 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Just so you know, for future reference, invite link is invalid. See you guys around on the other side
Updated the OP, we had to kill the old invite links because reasons.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
rollerC
(Jan 8, 2019 at 9:16 PM)Draku Wrote: Updated the OP, we had to kill the old invite links because reasons.

Killed link is still advertised on the KG subforum
Here you can enter a short message which will be automatically appended to the bottom of your posts.
Mario
Is it safe to put an invite link up now or has minus world made an unfathomable amount of enemies at this point
Draku
(Jun 12, 2019 at 3:43 PM)Mario Wrote: Is it safe to put an invite link up now or has minus world made an unfathomable amount of enemies at this point
it's mostly just because of one persistent guy.

i can send you an invite link if you want
Mario
(Jun 12, 2019 at 4:58 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jun 12, 2019 at 3:43 PM)Mario Wrote: Is it safe to put an invite link up now or has minus world made an unfathomable amount of enemies at this point
it's mostly just because of one persistent guy.

i can send you an invite link if you want

[Image: KPZ3X2v]
RetriDoti
aye it may be August 2019 but is the discord still active, and if so could I get in?
Draku
(Aug 12, 2019 at 2:26 AM)RetriDoti Wrote: aye it may be August 2019 but is the discord still active, and if so could I get in?
Sent you an invite, check your conversations/PMs.
Elyk
I PM'd you the fix Wink
Yoshin
could someone gib a link to this shit pls and thankies
Yoshin
based on the lack of link in my convos I'll just assume im banned
(Aug 15, 2019 at 1:35 AM)Yoshin Wrote: based on the lack of link in my convos I'll just assume im banned

dont be so dramatic i got you. forgot my password give me a sec
CuteYoshiGirl
Sent you the link!
jowijo
Could someone PM me an invite? Please and thank you.
Draku
(Aug 23, 2019 at 5:03 AM)jowijo Wrote: Could someone PM me an invite? Please and thank you.
Sent you one.
Stirling
How do we not just have it public again yet? The Roller stuff is long settled. I need an invite anyways.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
If people are ok with making it public again I can do that, it'd save some wait times to get in (Though I don't mind sending invites out and have tried to be on top of that). But I know some were concerned about Roller still.