GeneralGuy
You should definitely join the new MFGG forums. A lot of oldbies there (myself included) miss you and would like to bring the old community back together as it was in 2006-2007. We have the PPP and everything else you remember! Please check it out!

https://forums.mfgg.net/member.php?actio...ferrer=417
Yrrzy
i did and it was shit
Elyk
It won't ever be the same, our tastes are too mature now.
Stirling
MFGG is really different, and so am I.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Jetamo
who am i
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
MoonAge
You should definitely join the new Super Mario Boards forums. A lot of oldbies (myself included) and would like to bring the old community back together as it was in 2019-2019. We have the Killing Game we definitely didn’t steal from you and everything else you remember! Please check it out!

https://www.marioboards.com/
Pea
i will not join the hello games fanboard
King Piranha Plant
General Guy is fighting for our freedoms, Rosa Parks would be proud

Also kudos to actually getting some people to come back, I emailed a lot of old MFGGers back when I made that video in 2015 hoping to restore the community and not even one person returned, but you actually generated a bit of activity which is neat. At the very least it's cool to see, over the last week, the forums go to from an almost graveyard-like state to a sorta high school reunion.
GeneralGuy
(Jul 9, 2019 at 10:47 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: General Guy is fighting for our freedoms, Rosa Parks would be proud

Also kudos to actually getting some people to come back, I emailed a lot of old MFGGers back when I made that video in 2015 hoping to restore the community and not even one person returned, but you actually generated a bit of activity which is neat. At the very least it's cool to see, over the last week, the forums go to from an almost graveyard-like state to a sorta high school reunion.
I agree. There's no place like old MFGG.

(Jul 9, 2019 at 9:39 PM)Elyk Wrote: It won't ever be the same, our tastes are too mature now.
Quote:our tastes are too mature now.
[Image: EA2SR79.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I think he's referring to his cooking skills. Have you seen how maturely he handles all of that cuisine?
"Let's play our lives away!"
T-man
fuck that, come join the new teotu

www.theendoftheuniverse.angelfire.com
GeneralGuy
404 not found

[Image: cropped-pika-2i0clzo.jpg]
T-man
wtf I've been paying for a custom url and everything im moving to go daddy
GeneralGuy
Tell 'em, T-Man! You go daddy!
MoonAge
(Jul 9, 2019 at 11:38 PM)GeneralGuy Wrote: Tell 'em, T-Man! You go daddy!

if this is the type of interactions that’s the norm at mfgg then I’m staying in my half-dead forum thank you very mu-

>remembers zelma’s dick pic thread exists

goddamnit nowhere is safe from the smut
GeneralGuy
(Jul 10, 2019 at 12:24 AM)Mariofan169 Wrote: if this is the type of interactions that’s the norm at mfgg then I’m staying in my half-dead forum thank you very mu-

>remembers zelma’s dick pic thread exists

goddamnit nowhere is safe from the smut
No, it's not. I'm just being cheeky and presumptuous.
I would love to but everytime I join I end up getting banned. What's up with that?
Agastya
but i've never made a mario fan game in my life
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
rtsmarty
Next time you decide to play Internet Detective and find ~150 emails please at least put them all into the BCC list so you're not distributing all 150 emails to every other person on your stalker list

Prick
GeneralGuy
(Jul 12, 2019 at 7:58 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: Next time you decide to play Internet Detective and find ~150 emails please at least put them all into the BCC list so you're not distributing all 150 emails to every other person on your stalker list

Prick
Kill yourself faggot.