wheres the fucking diced pepperoni

Agastya
you only ever find fucking sliced shit in walmart i cant cook with this shit. god damn it
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
King Piranha Plant
Pepperoni is disgusting
King Piranha Plant
Disgusting hot dog factory food
King Piranha Plant
Also this just in but there is literally a wikipedia article for something referred to as Pink Slime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

[Image: Ground_beef_USDA.jpg]
Agastya
yeah did you know all meat looks fucking disgusting until we treat it and cook it and prepare it to our stupid aesthetic preferences? now shut the fuck up and point me towards some diced pepperoni that doesnt cost $100 on amazon
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
King Piranha Plant
here you go yum
[Image: tdAbYxC.gif?noredirect]
Agastya
SHIT YEAH I LOVED CUBE what a movie it was more about the people in the cube and not the fucking horror going on in there
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
King Piranha Plant
RIGHT same

I liked it especially for the people and the eerie mysterious trippy setting
Fun With Despair
(Jul 12, 2019 at 2:45 AM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: Also this just in but there is literally a wikipedia article for something referred to as Pink Slime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime

[Image: Ground_beef_USDA.jpg]

>The product is not allowed in Canada due to the presence of ammonia

we win again, americucks
Stirling
Agastya I must inform you that you are banned from the Italian Gastronomy Gang.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
(Jul 12, 2019 at 6:55 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: >The product is not allowed in Canada due to the presence of ammonia

we win again, americucks

>country so free they protect your right to sneak ammonia into food

[Image: vYXQyaf.gif]
sealelement
holy shit did you guys know cube is a canadian movie? i mean i dont care about the pink slime thing but damn they got us on the making the movie cube thing
100% pure gamer 100%
King Piranha Plant
This thread is full of surprises

Also I'd like to announce that due to how grossed out I was about ammonia and pink slime I stopped buying imitation crab every week and started buying rotisserie chickens instead

It's all from walmart so I'm probably still eating shit tho
MoonAge
I work at kfc so I can sneak you some diced chicken tendies instead, it's as close as you're going to get in this cruel world
Mario
(Jul 19, 2019 at 3:38 PM)Mariofan169 Wrote: I work at kfc so I can sneak you some diced chicken tendies instead, it's as close as you're going to get in this cruel world

Can you get me a bottle of that cheetos sandwich sauce or is that under tight security
glam
imitation crab is usually just river or ocean fished diced and compressed with meat glue and no ammonia
sealelement
yes mfan PLEASE get us some of that cheeto's sauce holy shit
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
leak me the info on the cheetos sauce

i'm an expert at cheetos culinary
Hypernova
(Jul 20, 2019 at 11:42 AM)glam Wrote: imitation crab is usually just river or ocean fished diced and compressed with meat glue and no ammonia

I always thought they were made with single celled organism and mechanical parts.
[Image: Mario_Gun.gif]
"Mario Teaches Firearm Safety" ~Aidan
Stirling
hey so if you just take some pepperoni and then fold it up with meat glue and dice it do you get diced pepperoni that tastes better than the shit agastya wants to buy?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: