Elyk
"Who died?" you all ask. Well, I'm about to tell you.

@"Jerry Seinfeld" has been found dead in the Karaoke Room.

He was the Ultimate Shocked Brother [Garbage]

Abilities
+Each night you start in any room you want
-Forbidden action: Ending the night without having eaten something
+Start with a Polaroid camera. It has enough film left for two photos.
-Every night a piece of evidence will be fabricated and made to point towards you as suspicious. Revealing this - is immediate death.

Case File
- @"Jerry Seinfeld"' lays dead on the stage with a bullet wound to his head.
- There is a pool of blood around him. In the pool of blood is a Polaroid photo. The photo depicts a self shot of Jerry holding a gun to his head. He is smiling.
- On his person is some kibble and his camera.
- The camera has enough film left for one photo.

MAp
[Image: 3eroCLx.png]

Room Descriptions:

Living Participants
@"StirlADrei"
@Yrrzy
@Hearts
@George Costanza
@Goose
@Negative Man
@Two_Finger
@sealelement
@Suburban Palpatine

Voting will end Saturday at 00:00 am EDT (That's 20 hours from the time this post went up)
Jerry Seinfeld?
SoVeryHappy
Two_Finger
what kind of gun is he holding in the photo
Elyk
(Oct 4, 2019 at 6:00 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: what kind of gun is he holding in the photo
He is holding a handgun. The photo is a bit of a mess from being in the pool of blood overnight so you can't tell what the make is exactly.
sealelement
not that i think he killed himself because come on people look at that amazing role, BUT does the bullet wound location in the photo match where the bullet wound is on his head, and are there burn marks from the gun firing at close range if the photo indicates that jerry was holding the gun close to his head
sealelement
also, can we tell if he was eating the kibble before he died?
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
(Oct 4, 2019 at 6:05 AM)sealelement Wrote: not that i think he killed himself because come on people look at that amazing role, BUT does the bullet wound location in the photo match where the bullet wound is on his head, and are there burn marks from the gun firing at close range if the photo indicates that jerry was holding the gun close to his head
The bullet wound location matches with the photo and there are burn marks from the muzzle.

(Oct 4, 2019 at 6:06 AM)sealelement Wrote: also, can we tell if he was eating the kibble before he died?
Sure if you can tell me how you'd check.
sealelement
does he have any in his mouth or teeth
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
He has some bits stuck between his teeth.
sealelement
okay well then let's just dismiss suicide for the time being since thats more likely just his dumb ass role power that made the photo, all evidence suggests that jerry intended to grace us with more of his presence since he was avoiding tripping his FA by eating something hilarious. i'll post my account in the morning, but i will say i shot drei in the leg at one point
100% pure gamer 100%
Hearts
Can I tell how many weapons are missing from the Gun Armory?
Yrrzy
why did drei pee on me
Elyk
(Oct 4, 2019 at 7:03 AM)Hearts Wrote: Can I tell how many weapons are missing from the Gun Armory?
No, you cannot tell how many weapons are missing from the Gun Armory. You can tell however that only handguns were taken.
Negative Man
I can't fucking take this
George Costanza
Oh, Jerry's dead. That's.....ah, whatever, his jokes were always terrible anyway.

But forget about him, because folks, let me tell you about my mission. My mission to make this KG the eventful AUTUMN OF GEORGE!

-As I woke up, right, I heard a copious amount of nutting. Heh, looks like someone lost the contest! I wander through the Hall of Mirrors, which is frankly my worst enemy considering....well, let's just say I like my internal self a tiny bit better than my external. During this time I passed Yrrzy, and eventually I met up with Twofinger on our way to the Cave of Men. This next part is truly ridiculous, okay? I'm a nice guy, you know, so I offered Twof a beer from the fridge. A simple "help yourself". And what does he do? He strips the fridge clean, taking all of its treasures for himself! I hope him and his liver are satisfied!

-But whatever, time to be productive and social! Which is why I booted up an episode of.....Sega Genesis Televangelist, I think? I don't know, my frie-er, fellow human being Newman recommended it, so why shouldn't be good? I thought the characters were relatable (they hate themselves almost as much as I do!), but the TV was janked up because it wouldn't get off of triple fast forward mode! Ah well, at least the opening was pretty catchy. I think I sung along to it.

-Newman also suggested.....Boku no Pico, was it? But I couldn't find it, probably for the best. What I DID find was Valvrave the Liberator, the one and only! Let me tell you, even on fast forward, it was enjoying as hell! Can't wait for Episode 10!

-So how about that, yeah? The Autumn of George! I'm sure I'm doing more than all of you chumps! But it doesn't end there. My role detailed being able to....bang pets? I didn't quite know what it meant, I had a good idea but it didn't make a lot of sense. I went into the Dairy Farm, where one of the cows was missing and in its place was several bottles of beer. Twofinger! Anyway, I walked up to one of the bovines, and I, uh.....gave it a little slap on the cheeks. Gave me a funny feeling.

-That old crone Palpatine, wearing a Hawaiian hoodie and cargo shorts and looking pretty tired, and a goose walk in from the Anime Doll Room. The latter was carrying some figurine of an anime character. Palpatine, though, let me tell ya. His years of tyranny and galactic genocide? That ruffles my feathers, even more than the goose! So I thought I would give him a little piece o' my mind! I walked straight up to him, looked him square in the eye, and retorted....

"The jerk store called! They're all out of you!"

Oh sure, his face could give you the impression that he was unfazed, but if you looked into his soul THAT VERY MOMENT, you'll know that I truly japed him.

Right around this time, I heard a gunshot. Probably when Jerry was fooling around with his gun. I navigate through the Hall of Mirrors again, noticing that someone burned a hole into the Garden and that Negative Man was sleeping on the floor. That poor soul. Finally, I go to bed.
Yrrzy
I got woken up by loud NUTTING, saw george and twof in the hall of mirrors, and negative man in the stairs.
Went to the rock climbing room where seal claimed to be Ross from game grumps before going to the gun armory.

Drei wouldnt let me climb the rock and kept spitting and pissing on me and then vaporised it so i couldnt climb up.
he sniffed me real hard and then seal shot him in the leg.
i went to the movie archive and seal went to the stomach

hearts was watching some anime and i picked up a classic adam sandler flick.

i went back up to my room but negative man ATTACKED me in the hall of mirrors

i woke up in front of my room and went to bed.
Goose
honk
George Costanza
What is the location of the gun in the Karaoke Room? Is it close to Jerry's hand?
Two_Finger
George wanted to judge which shots he could hear from the Dairy Farm so I will grab a handgun from the armory and fire a shot off in both the Rock Climbing Room and the Karaoke Room while he listens
Hearts
I woke up and headed to the Bathroom to mummify myself with toilet paper cuz I gotta be festive. I heard some pretty vigorous NUT while I was in there but I'm not sure where it was coming from

Then I watched weebtoons in the Movie Archive for pretty much the whole night. I heard a gunshot at some point and Yrrzy walked into the room shortly after, so I guess I heard Seal shooting Drei? Yrrzy grabbed something and left

At the end of the night I walked through the Rock Climbing Room and noticed one of the walls was reduced to dust. I also passed Seal in the hall on my way to my room and she informed me that she's Ross from Friends