Elyk
(Oct 4, 2019 at 1:36 PM)George Costanza Wrote: What is the location of the gun in the Karaoke Room? Is it close to Jerry's hand?
You search the Karaoke Room for a gun but do not find one.

(Oct 4, 2019 at 1:42 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: George wanted to judge which shots he could hear from the Dairy Farm so I will grab a handgun from the armory and fire a shot off in both the Rock Climbing Room and the Karaoke Room while he listens
From within the Dairy Farm, George is not able to hear the shot fired in the Rock Climbing Room but is able to hear the shot fired in the Karaoke Room.
sealelement
i prsent my gun to show how many bullets are in it
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
(Oct 4, 2019 at 6:01 PM)sealelement Wrote: i prsent my gun to show how many bullets are in it

You slide the magazine out of your gun to show that there are six rounds in it. It looks like you could fit one more in there.
Elyk
(Oct 4, 2019 at 7:47 PM)sealelement Wrote: kyle, can you verify that none of the guns in the bathroom had been fired, and if the gun is still on the goose's bed, is it fully loaded?
You fish all of the guns out of the piss filled urinal and check their magazines. They are all full. You need the goose's permission to check anything in its room.
Stirling
I woke up and what do I get when I leave the room? I get a fucking fat duck biting me and taking some flesh! It fled to the BATHROOM. I deal with it and go to the Arm Armory via Stomach? Some asshole has a "NUT" button.

Right to the Climbing Room via Stomach . . . seriously - why? Seal comes in and yells about being Ross. She then proceeds to go to the Gun Armory. Yrrzy comes in as Seal departs.

Yrrzy tries to climb up but sucks at it. Seal returns with multiple guns and Yrrzy keeps not giving up, so I spit and piss on her. The wall literally vanishes. What the shit.

I get up and what the FUCK SEAL SHOOTS ME IN MY NOT GOUGED LEG. Some prank. -_- I can smell the innocence off Seal and Yrrzy while I wasn't writhing in pain. Seal gets into a Stomach and Yrrzy to Movie Archives. I return to my bedroom. Someone woke me up walking by, but I have no clue who.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
sealelement
i wake up to the sound of someone nutting
i go through drei's room to the stomach where i see drei climbing the wall, and i tell him i'm ross from friends
i then walk into the armory where i see yrr and tell her im ross from game grumps

i take a couple of handguns from the armory
palpatine enters from the nut room with a hawaiian hoodie and cargo shorts
i tell him i'm ross and he gives me a beautiful smile as he walks to the stairs

i return to the rock climbing room where drei is stopping yrr from climbing, and then spits and pisses on her (??????)
yrr sees me and the rock wall turns to dust (???????????????????????????)
drei and yrr fall and drei smells yrr (??????????????) so i shoot drei in the leg. its just a prank bro. i go to the stomach yrr goes to the movie zone

i go into the hall and through drei's bathroom to bathroom 2, where i attempt to make piss guns out of all but two of my guns.
i slip and fall into the piss as well, coating myself in piss and hitting my head.
while i am laying on the ground with my head banged, i hear a gunshot from somewhere.
at this point i take two guns and leave.

i pass through jerry's bedroom into the hallway, where i drop a piss-covered gun off in the goose's bedroom for the goose.
i walk back into the hall and see hearts, whom i tell i am ross from friends
i consider pranking drei again as i pass through his room as i see him asleep, but i decide not to

kyle, can you verify that none of the guns in the bathroom had been fired, and if the gun is still on the goose's bed, is it fully loaded?

SORRY IM LITERALLY AN IDIOT LOL
100% pure gamer 100%
Goose
honk
Stirling
I'm gonna cook that goose.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Hearts
Check the Bone Mower for any signs of someone disposing a gun in it, if possible
Elyk
(Oct 5, 2019 at 1:31 AM)Hearts Wrote: Check the Bone Mower for any signs of someone disposing a gun in it, if possible

There are no signs of the Bone Mower having been used.