StirlADrei
0%
Kright
0%
Zange
0%
Total: 6 vote(s)
Aidan
Though some members regret their failure to identify Kira, the group agrees that the vote benefitted the community at large. Many are energized, awakened by their first taste of blood and hungry for more.

The mood in the room is impassioned. Again, members are unable to vote for a stay of execution.

The meeting will adjourn tomorrow, November 15 at 10 PM PST, when night falls.
Jetamo
Seeing as @Elyk is still alive, we should honour Twofinger's memory by finishing the job, and lynching Elyk.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Fun With Despair
I'm gonna be real pissed if I get owned again and Kyle just dies.
Aidan
(Nov 15, 2019 at 6:39 AM)Jetamo Wrote: Seeing as @Elyk is still alive, we should honour Twofinger's memory by finishing the job, and lynching Elyk.

optimum version of the post (EXTREMELY RARE, OVER 99% HAVEN'T SEEN):
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
draku if I show up at your house again please tell me you aren't kyle so I can heal him
Draku
(Nov 15, 2019 at 8:50 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: draku if I show up at your house again please tell me you aren't kyle so I can heal him
dw i gotchu
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Didn't you guys try that and it didn't work though. Maybe it'd be better if Kyle sought you out?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
(Nov 15, 2019 at 1:51 PM)Snufferin Snagglepuss Wrote: Didn't you guys try that and it didn't work though. Maybe it'd be better if Kyle sought you out?
Kyle is ill and it would be an awful idea for him to be moving around. The only reason FWD couldn't save him is because 2F is a cockbite.
Hearts
I'm not sure if Kyle's in a position to seek out anything but his toilet. But we could remedy that by, say, lynching Draku. He was the one who instigated the lynching of Two Finger, wasn't he?

Two had just moved in with me when the quarantine took effect...our lives together only just beginning. My sole objective in this twisted farce was to ensure Two Finger's survival, and you lot took him from me. Killed by a mob in our own home while I could only watch in horror. We were going to tour Europe when we got out of here, for god's sake. What am I supposed to do now? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

Do I seek vengeance? Do I cast these bitter feelings aside for the sake of stopping Kira, so that no more innocents must suffer? Or perhaps it is better that I myself die next, so that I may join my one true love in the afterlife.

I've said my piece. Do what you all must; I no longer care.

Nothing matters anymore. Not without him.

My beloved Obama.
Draku
(Nov 15, 2019 at 4:27 PM)Hearts Wrote: I'm not sure if Kyle's in a position to seek out anything but his toilet. But we could remedy that by, say, lynching Draku. He was the one who instigated the lynching of Two Finger, wasn't he?
Jetamo ho ho Yesterday at 11:35 PM
yeah but what's TWOFINGER been up to....

doshin christmas card Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Yeah kill two

I was not, I was going for a Drei lynch before everyone piled on 2F.
Jetamo
Hey, I just brought up people who hadn't said much, no ulterior motive, nothing fishy about it.
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Fun With Despair
If we're talking about the quietest person then Zange is probably up there. At least Drei had the sense to claim.
Zange
Hmm, well if it's a claim you want, then it's a claim you'll get. Or at least a name. I'll only trust one person right now with the actual role details, and who that is I've yet to determine.

Beautiful Soul, at your service.
Fun With Despair
That's something, at least. I've unvoted you.
Draku
This is an early guess but I think we might have already gotten the one and only Kira and he might not have a double or successor. Yet there's clearly more to uncover than just him, as offensive actions were taken by at least two others, including TwoFinger (but even then, his move was relegated to a simple stun gun attack which is non-lethal). No other kills past the lynch occurred last night.

It remains to be seen as a second Kira could be lying in wait, but as for the mystery of the continued quarantine, it may not be as simple as "Find Kira 2".
Stirling
Hey now, I was joking about offing Two and literally said to off me. I'm not saying that now, but it was on the table last night. I want out of here as much as any of you do. I also think, if Draku and Kyle's roles are true, that Despair should go to Draku's place?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
That's a good idea actually, I will visit Draku instead. I'm not sure if its random chance or if you always visit the wrong one, but either way I'll find my destination eventually.
Elyk
Hey @Draku how about you and Despair both come and visit me.
Draku
(Nov 15, 2019 at 11:49 PM)Elyk Wrote: Hey @Draku how about you and Despair both come and visit me.
I don't see a particular need to since Despair would still theoretically make it in time, and if your attacker strikes again me being somewhere else could potentially slip them up and cause a misfire which would save you.
Elyk
@Aidan can we search the houses of dead/removed players? If so can we check Kousaku's and Two_Finger's houses? I'm looking specifically for notebooks or weapons of any kind.

If I'm too sick maybe somebody else can step up and do the search.