StirlADrei
85.71%
Kright
0%
Zange
0%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Aidan
The series of bizarre deaths last night have shaken the already unstable townsfolk. Though initial reporting suggests some sort of suicide pact, many suspect Kira to be somehow responsible. It's difficult to find anyone with faith in the police, as the situation only seems to get worse after Kira's apparent death. Whatever happens tonight, it will likely mark the end of the investigation, one way or another.

The mood in the room is hopelessness. As usual, members are unable to vote for a stay of execution.

The meeting will adjourn two days from now, November 18 at 10 PM PST.
Superchao
aight

the guy in the scuba gear? the one who was in the reservoir all night?

that was Jetamo

he spent the whole night swimming, although Kright drove up at one point and received a wave from Jet
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Fun With Despair
by sheer process of elimination, I think we can say that Kright, Kyle, Myself, Zange and Jetamo are not the poisoner, as we were all busy last night or got poisoned at some point

I want to put Superchao on the list as well, but he's really just throwing out obvious guesses so I can't be entirely sure.
Draku
Superchao can vouch for me not being the poisoner due to stalking me night 1 and verifying his stalking role.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
@Zange, @Superchao, @StirlADrei do any of you want to explain why names you claimed on previous nights are neighbors that died near Kright last night?
Aidan
(Nov 17, 2019 at 2:30 PM)Elyk Wrote: @Zange, @Superchao, @StirlADrei do any of you want to explain why names you claimed on previous nights are neighbors that died near Kright last night?

OOC, the names weren't of anyone in particular. I just arbitrarily decided that they were Kright's neighbors. They could've just as easily not belonged to anyone in town.
Elyk
okay so they were simply made up names

I was wondering if one of them had a town register or something of the sort with a bunch of NPC names mixed in
Aidan
I'll confirm that I haven't named any NPCs and had no plans to.
Elyk
my theory
night 1: kira wrote several names of presidents and also seinfeld into his notebook along with his own name. he then died. this may or may not have been done intentionally to pass off the notebook to another player.
night 2: somebody goes and picks up the notebook from his house. this is likely an acquaintance role like misa who was given the objective or somebody part of the police that was able to get into the closed off house. this is why no kira killings took place n2. drei had already claimed a fake name by this point.
night 3: the new kira has the notebook and wrote the names claimed by drei, schao, and zange. all those names were false.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I'm open to any ideas or leads on Kira, but I think I've got some dirt on the poisoner if we're looking to lynch the one who attempted to kill everyone's least favorite admin.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Elyk
So you agree that the poisoner was trying to target Draku and then missed?
Draku
Since we all seem to have true names, I do believe that Kira may need specific names to kill, but Obama being Obama meant that he had, well, Obama's name and was an easy target. Kira wrote down all of the fake names given in an attempt to get rid of many members at once just in case they weren't lying, but they actually were when they gave out their names.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
So I'm dropping this now before discussion happens but in terms of the poisoner here's the gist of my lead.
If we look at the list we have a good idea of a lot of rolls.
Jet, FWD, Zange and Kright are pretty clear and don't line up with the placements or actions.
Schao, me, Kyle, and Draku all have claims that have either been partially validated or have some backing behind them. (Not to mention one of them was a victim)

But Drei? Nothing lines up. In fact, there's some strong inactivity coming from them in terms of actions.
And While people were validating each other last night, I took the opportunity to see for myself, and I found some suspicious substances in Drei's possession.

I'll hear out a reason, but before I reveal exactly what I found I'd like to hear a good defense, otherwise it might just be lied around.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Stirling
Yes, you found me in possession of poison. You see, I'm the cleanup guy. I'm supposed to make sure the Yakuza are happy, and someone's made them unhappy. It wasn't Draku nor Kyle, though, and I'm hoping to bring the one targeting them to justice.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Aidan
In response to a question from the Discord:
One of the players was given the L role.
Aidan
@Zange wakes up, having slept through most of the day. She struggles to sit up in bed, and finally ends up dazed on the floor, blanket wrapped around her arms and legs. In a panic, she throws her sheets off and runs to the bathroom to vomit. Her throat stings as if it was soaked in bleach. Examining the mess, she realizes the spewage is thick with blood.
Draku
worth thinking about:
"Actions submitted during the day happen.
In the case of conflict, actions will roughly execute in the order of:
actions performed by L and the police force, then
actions performed by unaligned townspeople, then
actions performed by Kira and any associates of Kira, then
the player who received the most votes will be executed.
Following the resolution of actions, the next day phase will begin."
Draku
also very likely is that whoever has kira's book now gets their actions whenever they would normally for their role BUT then the kills still happen at the end
Stirling
Snuff has decided to be useless and not validate what I'm claiming, so here's a few reasons not to vote me:
Like FWD says he has only one poison save, I have only one poison. I cannot take any more actions your terrible decision to investigate me without doing any communication with me or anyone I've talked to is not a reason to get a vengeance lynch on someone who isn't L or Kira.

I will vote and reason along you guys for the benefit of lynching Kira or L as you desire, and lynching one of the Kira suspects will give you a better chance to take him out than literally 0 with lynching me. Each night is another advantage to Kira and we've pretty much ousted L if you guys are right.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
(Nov 19, 2019 at 3:19 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: I cannot take any more actions your terrible decision to investigate me without doing any communication with me or anyone I've talked to is not a reason to get a vengeance lynch on someone who isn't L or Kira.

I will vote and reason along you guys for the benefit of lynching Kira or L as you desire, and lynching one of the Kira suspects will give you a better chance to take him out than literally 0 with lynching me. Each night is another advantage to Kira and we've pretty much ousted L if you guys are right.
DrakuLast Friday at 11:52 PM
ill vote hearts i guess
i dont think it accomplishes anything but

doshin christmas cardLast Friday at 11:53 PM
Isn't that good draku

DrakuLast Friday at 11:53 PM
well ideally i'd take out someone suspicious or harmful

doshin christmas cardLast Friday at 11:53 PM
Yeah but we already killed two

interesting change in attitude